You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
I am an enthusiastic artist and designer with a passion for contemporary visual experiences and video installations, educated at a top university that cultivates creative and collaborative thinking, I strive for a visual standard in every piece of work. After graduating from University of the Arts London with 1:1 (BA) Hons in Fine Art: Painting, I have worked on collaborative artistic design projects such as ‘Feminist Internet Futures Studio, London.’ and ‘UK Young Artist: Placement and Displacement, Seoul, South Korea’.Locked Pro Plan feature
• Collaborating with artists, designers, educators and specialist creative industry partners to address social and cultural issues through collaborative creative practice • Working with ‘The Pop-Up Agency’ to solve briefs in 48 hours with creative methodologies • Showcasing our manifesto and product at the 2017 Digitally Engaged Learning (DEL) Conference. (See www.feninistinternet.com for more details)
• Safe handling of artworks • Assisting with installation/hanging of artwork, handling and moving art works • Checking condition of artwork on arrival and departure • Removing artwork from packaging and frames • Filling in paperwork and forms for submissions and making sure everything is labelled correctly
Working at the information desk and reading room; to greet visitors, answer enquiries and provide information on projects and screening in the fair. Distributing promotional material and ensuring that the sales points and desks are presentable.
• Collaborating with other artists to make and design machines and screens in which images from the Tate’s collection would be re examined using the educational projects of Roy Ascott • Examining how technology can be used creatively through collaboration to examine contemporary art • Assisting with installation of the screens at Tate modern and the delivery and safe handling of the work
• Mixing pigments and glue to make paint, dying and preparing the canvases • Assistant with installation and hanging of the canvases/wall sculpture
• Cutting out intricate images for collaging • Squaring up and transferring drawing onto canvas • Painting gold detailing on canvases
• Dissertation title: “How do artists’ representations of the body address identity, gender and sexuality in relation to theories of ‘Abjection’ and ‘Gender Trouble’?”