You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
• Four week press office internship at a leading fashion retailer working with brands; Dune London, Dune Black and Dune Men’s. • Tasks involved merchandise organisation of the show room and sample cupboard, contacting press and managing the distribution and return of samples to press and media organisations on a daily basis • Conducted research using Gorkana to analyse the brand’s online media presence as well as monitoring press coverage in newspapers and magazines, in addition to regularly updating PR Shots, an online image database and sample management tool • Spreadsheet and database work dealing with competitor coverage reports and the preparation for the SS17 press day event
• Assisting artists with the construction and organisation of their stalls prior to public opening of the fair, as well as minor adjustments throughout • Working on the front desk checking tickets, welcoming visitors into the fair with guides and other information, as well as stewarding installations and workshop events
• Two month internship with the Proud Gallery group, which included two photographic print galleries and a gallery hire space within Central London • Liaised with clients and press over the phone, through email and face-to-face concerning exhibition/hire queries and product sales • Online research for future exhibitions and planning exhibition opening events using Excel spreadsheets • Composed numerous blog posts published on the company website concerning emerging artists and upcoming exhibitions, as well as writing daily posts for several social media platforms and press releases • General administration work including filing, printing, scanning, emailing and financial transactions
• One week work experience at Kent’s leading auctioneers and valuers of fine art, antiques and collectables • Duties included locating and photographing items, digitally editing them for catalogue publication and emailing clients, as well as producing condition reports for antiques • Shadowed staff on valuations for sale as well as probate and insurance valuations in the Canterbury area • Assisted with the spring auction, handling live online bids and processing them effectively
• Part time and full time work in a busy airport environment responsible for financial transactions on tills and general organisation of the store • Customer service skills enhanced assisting a diverse customer group with purchases and queries regarding products on personal level • Supported and contributed to the team as well as being self-confident and individually proactive
• Approachable member of staff able to welcome visitors entering the gallery and assist with any questions regarding artworks in the current exhibitions • Health and safety skills developed through ensuring the gallery is kept safe and free from hazards and that visitors behave appropriately in the conditions of the gallery space • Worked with a wide visitor age group including young children in the gallery’s ‘creative space’ as well as assisting with exhibition opening events
• High 2:1 achieved • Final year modules explored colour theory, globalisation and contemporary art, with a dissertation focused on the method of psychoanalysis within art history in relation to the work of twentieth-century artist Joseph Cornell • One term spent living and studying in Venice, Italy, in the autumn of 2015 • Academic writing skills developed to a high standard following regular essays, presentations and use of Microsoft Office programmes • Oral communication skills and confidence strengthened through regularly presenting to peers and lecturers both individually and as part of a group