PROFILE Proficient scriptwriter and copywriter with experience in video production. A sharp eye with strict attention to detail, able to generate ideas for film/TV and digital marketing concepts. Formats I write in include marketing video scripts, screenplays, website content, blogs, LinkedIn profiles, email newsletters, leaflets, brochures & other marketing content, comic & graphic novel scripts, short stories, social media captions & calendars.Locked Pro Plan feature
• Screenwriting. • Copywriting. • Idea generation for marketing & video concepts. • Proofreading & editing. • Video production support. • Digital marketing assistance. • Facebook insights & content performance analysis. • Basic editing of images & videos. • Experience using Abode Photoshop, Sony Vegas, iMovie, Windows Movie Maker, GIMP and other apps.
• Logged the sound report. • Wrote up the shooting schedule. • Wrote up the call sheet. • Supported director and producer. • Gave suggestions on shots & to actors. • Pointed out any inconsistencies between scenes. • Ad hoc tasks.
• Idea generation for TV show concepts. • Research luxury London hotels. • Research videos of celebrities playing funny games. • Research celebrities who can’t swim or are afraid of water. • Research Tudor attractions. • Research food trends from 2010-2019. • Research top sporting, political & cultural moments from 2010-2019.
• Logged the time and details of anything of entertainment value during shoot. • Had to monitor four screens simultaneously.
• Monitored props, clothes, hair to ensure consistency. • Suggested multiple shots that made it to the final cut. • Supported creative director. • Other ad hoc requirements.
• Respond to client briefs, brainstorm ideas for both original and branded content. • Writing up ideas for briefs. • Proofreading & editing. • Use social listening tools to analyse trends, top performing and underperforming viral & branded content. • Screenwriting. • Minute taking. • Presentations of video performance. • Reports on video insights and performance of videos. • Reports on top performing viral & branded content of competitors. • Put together spreadsheets of all live briefs, collating info & proposal decks from the different sales people. • Put together spreadsheets of all campaigns of 2018, collating information from different sources including insights, price of job, salesperson, campaign name, structure of idea, who wrote the idea etc. • Diary management. • Travel management, trains, cars, flights, accommodation. • Emergency reception cover. • Logging production and personal expenses. • Update shoots calendar. • Welcoming external visitors.
• Diary and inbox management. • Copywriting. • Organise, proofread, write, edit and distribute meeting documents; upload to software • Diligent, create hard & digital copies. • Audio typing; letters, reports, emails etc. • Minute taking at monthly meetings. • Arrange Board committee & senior management meetings. Cross reference nine • senior management diaries when arranging or rearranging monthly meetings. • Organise meeting rooms and Board lunches & dinners, ensure all equipment is set • up. • Code invoices, raise and close purchase orders and record data on in-house • database. • Manage complaints inbox; acknowledge, log details on in-house database, pass to • correct staff member to complete & chase response. • First point of contact for Chief Executive. • Reception duties • Provide support to staff, senior management and Board, various adhoc duties • throughout each day. • Manage stationary and order supplies. • Filing. • Manage policies and procedures.
• Attend networking events to generate leads and build relationships. • Social media management. • Copywriting; blogs, letters, emails. • Screenwriting for marketing videos. • Working closely with the creative team and directors. • Assist on film shoots.
• Presentations. • Data entry. • Research. • Inbox management. • Invoices. • Diary management, organising & confirming meetings. • Travel arrangements, flights, accommodation, visas, and trains. • Chase leads.