- Original Magazine - Ready to Get Physical?Open Call Opportunity to ALL CREATIVES!!!! All the information for this Open Call can be found over at Original Magazine and the links below: https://linktr.ee/OriginalMagazine https://www.originalmagazine.uk/current-opportunities Original Magazine will be hosting their first physical exhibition in collaboration with Photo Book Cafe, London and Rapid Eye Darkrooms! This is not an opportunity you want to miss out on! Good luck :) www.originalmagazine.uk
- GrassrootsGrassroots A once regular participant of amateur football, photographer Michael Morgan sets out to capture the zealous spirit and passion intrinsic to the UK’s grassroots football community (all football that is non-professional and non-elite). No longer able to play competitively, Morgan’s latest photo series - Grassroots – sees him document this world, literally exploring the heritage and community of football, offering a behind the scenes insight into the culture of the game. In recent
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Original Magazine in Conversation x Todd HidoTodd Hido is a San Francisco Bay Area-based artist whose work has been featured in Artforum, The New York Times Magazine, Eyemazing, Wired, Elephant, FOAM, and Vanity Fair. His photographs are in the permanent collections of the Getty, the Whitney Museum of Art, the Guggenheim Museum, New York, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, the de Young, the Smithsonian, the Los Angeles County Museum of Art, and Pier 24 Photography, as well as in many other public and private collections. Todd's work is
- “Clothes deserve a second chance, not your ex”**NEW EDITORIAL** Blk Stripes x Original Magazine Team Credits Photographer: Bree May | @bree.ohagan Designer: Blk Stripes | @blk_stripes Shoot Assistant & Words by: Rebecca Jones Make Up Artist: Temi Adelekan | @adeleartistry Models: Ines, NeoMgmt | Katya Braithwaite, Select Models Creative Directors: Emily-Grace & Michael Morgan https://www.originalmagazine.uk/blk-stripes-x-original-magazine4
- Behind the scenes working with actor Ali Hadji Heshmati x GarmstOur first editorial of 2023 working with Garmst a rental designer menswear app and actor Ali Hadji Heshmati at Sunset Studios, Peckham, London as a wonderful setting for this relaxed editorial. Full feature will be coming out soon on the 26th January over at our website, where our interns Rebecca and Stella interview Ali and discuss all things Lockwood & Co, acting, inspirations, Uni and more...So click the link below to see more from this exciting piece: www.originalmagazine.uk
- ⭐️ No Boxes Podcast # To Uni or Not to Uni ⭐️Hello Everyone, Welcome back to the No Boxes Podcast with Editors Emily & Michael. In this week's episode, Emily & Michael will be discussing their most asked question by their O.M community: Should I go to University? and is it worth it? Together, The editors will be talking about the pro's & con's of University, their own experiences, the ups, downs and everything in between. House Rules: Through out the series, the Editors will be discussing and debating a variety of topics, with thei
- Industry talk with Crescent Agency, London.Location: The Photobook Cafe, 4 Leonard Circus London EC2A 4DQ Date and time Fri, 25 Nov 2022, 16:00 GMT Come meet the Director of Crescent Agency, London and discuss all things business, fashion and much more at The Photobook Cafe. About Crescent Agency Crescent seamlessly fuses marketing, PR, events, brand development, and retail planning, enhancing our niche for quality, specialising in international fashion and lifestyle brands. Our mission: Connect - Deliver - Achieve. Crescent works clo
- 730 - Open Call Submission: Deadline 4th November730 what was once a dream is now a reality from challenging times to the creative displays from heart felt stories to inspiring projects we thank each of you for sharing your hearts with us and your artwork too we would not be here today without your support seven hundred and thirty we come together to celebrate two whole years of you, the artists, and all the work you create two whole years of art, with this just being the start… This exhibition held at the Photobook Cafe, L4
+ Show more
Outreach & Student AmbassadorNorwich University of the arts
Norwich, United KingdomFull Time
Lead campus tours across specific areas including studio spaces, workshops, and facilities. • Communicate the NUA student experience to prospective students, parents and academic staff from schools, FE and HE institutions. • Assist with marketing events across campus and in external venues. These events include private views, guest lectures and exhibitions.
Freelance PhotographerGetty Images
Assigned to an excursion to Norway with P&O Cruises, to create promotional content for the brand and the tourism trade. Worked alongside five influential social media figures creating content that is tailored to their specific themes and feed on all social media platforms. Excursion itinerary included; helicopter tour over Stavanger, Lysefjord cruise, visit to Funicular, Ice Bar, and a guided tour around the Bergen fish market.
+ Show more
- Photo Assisting
- Post Production
- Post Editing
- 120 Film
- Corporate Content
- Editorial Content
- Portraiture Photography
masters in photographyNorwich University of Arts
Norwich, United Kingdom
Masters in Photography studying at the Norwich University of Arts. Working on a continuation from my degree project 'Grassroots' exploring amateur football across the UK.
BA(Hons) PhotographyUniversity of Suffolk
- United Kingdom
Graduated in June 2019 after being awarded a Class 2 Division 1 (2:1) grade studying a BA Hons in Photography.