Creative Director and Graphic Designer with over ten years’ experience. I have excellent project management skills and a great deal of professional experience in integrated communication, concept generation and high-end creative design solutions. I am happy running design projects as a sole designer, from ideation to completion, as well as collaborating with cross-functional and cross-geography teams. I have lived and worked in South Africa and the UK but I am now based in France. If you would like to discuss any design work you need assistance with or a possible collaboration please get in touch.
- Corporate brand refresh and marketing material - InceManaged all graphic design requests as well as mentoring and providing art direction and guidance to junior designers and marketing assistants. Key role was to create design templates for those in the marketing and digital teams to use as well as creating and signing off on marketing material which included icons, infographics, pitch & proposals, social media posts, adverts and brochures.
- Champions for JusticeChampions for Justice is a project founded by the London Legal Support Group (LLST). “LLST offers support to a wide range of not for profit advice and legal services, which provide a key route to access for justice for people...” The brief was to create a brochure which would be sent out to current members to join a new patron circle in order to further support legal advice services for those in need.
- Strategic brand design and communicationsFreelance role at invicomm, a strategic brand design and communications agency. Collaboration with project, content and client managers, other designers, and copywriters to design and produce printed and electronic materials including brochures, annual reports, proposals, presentations, newsletters as well as assets for websites and microsites.
- UI and UX design - SavedItUI and UX design for a money saving mobile application. The usability goals and objectives of the app was for users to save money using the application while still being able to treat themselves, be rewarded for reaching their goals, provide information and tips on how to save as well as spread the word by using social media.
- Visual identity, branding and packaging designCreation of the visual identity including logo, style guides and the product packaging for all six flavours. The project included creating a WordPress website with Woocommerce as well as all marketing and promotional material for the product launch and promotional events. Creation of digital assets to be used across all social media and website platforms as well as copy writing for website content, press releases and two promotional animation videos.
+ View all
Creative Director and Senior Graphic DesignerThe Creative
33120 Arcachon, FranceFreelance
● Working with UK and international clients on design and branding projects as well as providing brand design training for The Ince Group.
Senior Graphic DesignerThe Ince Group plc
- London, United KingdomFull Time
● Art directing integrated campaigns to create eye catching marketing material, which adhere to the brand identities of each company and brand. Companies span across the Legal, Accounting, Banking & Finance, Gaming, Hospitality, Insurance and Real estate to name a few. ● Manage all graphic design requests as well as mentoring and providing art direction and guidance to junior designers and marketing assistants in London, Bristol, Cardiff, Gibraltar, Hamburg, Piraeus, Dubai, Singapore, Hong King and Beijing. ● Creating new guidelines and templates after a merger in 2018, a rebranding in 2019 and a brand refresh in 2021. ● Responsible for designing and maintaining visual content across all marketing channels including the website and continually help to define processes to effectively deliver quality marketing and advertising material in a high paced environment. ● Management and organisation of design assets and templates for use across a globally growing business as well as acting as brand guardian to support brand development. ● Revamp brands that join our rapidly growing portfolio, including but not limited to, logo design, imagery and all marketing material. ● Work with social media managers to develop and design social media assets that stand out. ● Work with photographers and videographers to create strong content and ensure they meet brand guidelines of each of our brands. ● Formatting and improving Brochures, PowerPoints, Pitches and Proposals as well as creating infographics and icons.
+ Show more
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Indesign
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Branding Design
- Packaging Design
- Staff Training
Desktop PublishingHamilton-Brown Business Graphics
- London, United Kingdom
Completed training course in Desktop Publishing
Bachelor of Arts with Honours in Communications ManagementVega Brand Communications School
- Johannesburg, South Africa
Bachelor of Arts with Honours in Communications Management, Specialising in Creative Brand Communication
+ Show more