I have a creative background in Fashion Design and Styling managing the styling process for campaign and look books for photo and video shoots, in-store visual merchandising and runway shows. I’m thoroughly passionate in merging both worlds into the exhilarating world of events. I have brought forth transferable skills in the last 10 years in fashion, bringing a fresh and creative approach to event management, with a keen eye for the smallest details, my time and organisational skills, my communications and teamwork abilities, my motivation in self-growth and most importantly my passion. Having dealt with exclusive clientele like royalty, celebrities & VIPs as well as working in one of the largest fashion shows in the Middle East, has tremendously enhanced my skillsets and how to work in high-pressured environments bringing people and businesses together and a concept visually to life. Currently looking for an events coordinating/planning/management full time role within London
• Put together client pitch decks which included the concepts, budget, venue and talent options • Dealt with a high-profile client base e.g. MAC Cosmetics, Alexa Chung, Henry Holland, Farmacy Restaurant, Iceberg LFWM, Perrier Jouet for Masterpiece London, Canada Goose and Rolls Royce. I either worked on their pitches, preparations, coordination’s and production sets as well as working the event • Built a sufficient venue contact database and an international venue deck for future events • Negotiated prices with suppliers on furniture items, gift items, deliveries and venue timings for every event
• ‘Rang De’ Asian Holi - 14th March 2018 - registration for the VIP and complementary attendees • British Ethnic Diversity Sports Awards (BEDSA2018) - 24th March 2018 - first point of contact for meet & greet with the celebrities & press attendees • The Asian Awards on 27th April – front of house meet and greet with the celebrities and VIP guests and assist them directly to the red carpet to ensure they are captured via the media • ‘Matangi / Maya / M.I.A’ film premier at Picture House Central in London on 21st September – set up & assisting • GG2 Diversity Leadership Awards & Conference on 24th October – presently working on this
• Assisting personal shoppers with their daily sales requests from international VIP clientele, specifically the Royal Middle Eastern families. • Sourcing luxury product requests from exclusive womens & mens ready to wear, accessories to fine jewelry and watches worldwide • Providing and sourcing new supplier/luxury brand contacts enhancing communication skills • Creating outfit and product prompt-outs and layouts for each individual clients taste • Managing client’s orders from the time it’s requested to the time it gets delivered to them, developing customer relation skills
• Directed styling on men’s and women’s still & video campaigns across multiple geographic locations for several major group brands for in store and outdoor advertising publicity three seasons a year (Spring, Summer & Winter) e.g. bill boards, in store, cinema & bus adverts • Managed styling for bi-annual men’s and women’s fashion shows comprising of over ninety looks per event for key group brands two seasons a year (Spring/Summer & Autumn/Winter) • Coordinated styling of men’s, women’s and kid’s look books for numerous group brands and franchised sub brands comprising of 100-150 looks three seasons a year (Spring, Summer & Winter) • Conducted styling for numerous celebrities and international models associated with brand marketing efforts e.g. Salman Khan, Nicole Saba, Esha Gupta • Advised on mannequin and product styling for in store visual merchandising and external press events • Undertook trend forecast, styling and market research as well as travelling to Berlin and London for the fairs e.g. Bread & Butter, Panorama, Premier, Show & Order contributing to group creative direction • Conducted product shoots and flat lay styling for marketing, in store and ecommerce purposes
• Styled and assisted a contemporary Abaya themed segment in a locally known Middle Eastern magazine (Haya), which included 18 outfits within Capital D Studios
• Managed and controlled a variety of shows backstage over the three days in Dubai Fashion Week. • Locally known designers included, Michael Cinco, Rami Kadi Tahir Sultan, Zayan The Label, Rani Zakhem, Dima Ayad, Amira Haroon & more • Assisting the personal stylist for the given shows.
• Assisted and styled over 30 looks for a women’s swimwear brand Spring/ Summer look book named ‘Tides’ • Hand selected the accessories for each outfit whilst working in a time-efficient and organized manner
• Official stylist for a 12-page fashion segment for a luxury lifestyle magazine • Handpicked all women’s and men’s outfits and accessories from pressrooms, designer boutiques, and branded store • Gave direction to the photographers and models and helped choose the final pictures for print • Segment is under ‘Livin La Vida Dubai’.
• Designed and sourced two collections of women’s mid-market high street attire and accompanying accessories • Sourced manufacturers to realise final designs in advance of the e-boutique launch and SS collection unveiling • Directed styling for online look books and press event visual merchandising • Created and managed online e-commerce platform to display and retail merchandise as well • Independently created the logo, banners and brochures for the collections through Photoshop.
• Selected and coordinated props, models and clothing for over fifteen shoots • Developed and fostered relationships with new and senior clients respectively managing personalised clients • Monitored and managed marketing budgets for numerous clients
• Assisted clients in the selection of appropriate attire and complimentary accessories in line with seasonal trends • Knowledgeable on brand positioning within the department store and educated on the latest collections and trends within in brand for women & men • Clients varied from high profile professional footballers, Hollywood actresses and singers to British Royalty
Preliminary Grading: Distinction CIM Accredited (Official grade announced in October 2018) Modules Included: Coordinating Events, Budgeting, Creating Concepts, PR & Marketing, Celebrity Events, Social Media, Live Pitching, and Fashion & Private Parties
BA Fashion Design (2:1) • Modules Included: Pattern Construction & Sewing, Creative Illustration, Fashion Cycle, Trends & Marketing, Final Year Dissertation (Eco-Friendly Fashion), Final Year Fashion Show (6 complete outfits relating to sports lux – outstanding collection through the press) • https://the-dots.com/projects/personal-collection-111079 (click to view my collection)
London Southbank University