Multilingual, enthusiastic art director and senior designer available for work in branding, corporate comms, publishing, content creation, editorial design, identity and digital media. I enjoy challenges and a diversity of work! I have a great sense of humour and work well under pressure. Let's work together!
- Grey Moth Identity RebrandI was tasked with enlivening and updating the logo for a South London film production company. I have created a suite of logos and modified icons for use in social media and on screen, as well as an updated colour palette and brand guidelines. The scope of work includes all identity including stationery and templates, exterior and interior office design, animated motion graphics, and design of pitch decks. Watch this space!
- Poster for friends' festivalI made this poster to commemorate what would have been the 10th year of the Secret Post Office (@secretpostofficeofficial), a performative art project in which people deliver mail throughout festivals in the UK and France. Due to COVID-19 they of course were not able to participate as all the festivals scheduled (Green Man, End of the Road, Pete the Monkey) were cancelled. I wanted to capture the spirit of the group and bring some cheer, as well as provide a memento of the event.
- Digital product brand animationI created a series of visual animations for a client's new digital product suite. This product, below, is a user preference insights GUI that allows people to get better recommendations for their inflight video selection. This animation is one of three for a video wall at an upcoming international conference.
- Titles for short experimental filmI was asked to create the typographical identity and titles for a short experimental film shot in 2019. The director wanted something that referenced 70s films and a sort of retro yet contemporary typeface. Our collaboration led to my creation of the main titles as well as the end credits.
+ View all
Senior Designer & Art DirectorFreelance
London, United KingdomFreelance
I have a variety of clients from custom publishers and content marketers to events production. Looking for more work in publishing, print, digital and other media.
Deputy Art DirectorBookmark Content
- Montreal, CanadaFull Time
Art director at award-winning lifestyle and travel magazine Concept development for editorial, web and multi-platform campaigns On-set art direction of photo shoots Delivery and ideation for creative briefs Implementation of corporate branding guidelines Supervision, mentoring of team members Pre-production; print and press approvals
+ Show more
- Corporate Identity
- Print Design
- Art Direction
- Brand Identity
- Logo Design
- After Effects
- Presentation Design
Digital Technology in Design Art PracticeConcordia University
- Montreal, Canada
Graduate diploma (post-baccalaureate) programme with final project and written thesis. My work concerned the use of social media in the practice of personal narratives and the archive.
International RelationsThe University of British Columbia
- Vancouver, Canada
Bachelor of Arts degree in International Relations. Scholarship recipient and enrolled in Arts Co-operative work-study programme. Minored in Political Science and took upper-level language and Social Science courses.
+ Show more
Applied Arts Best Photo EssayApplied Arts MagazineWon best photo essay for "Kittian Way" an article on St Kitts' eco farm restaurant in enRoute magazine
+ Show more