I'm a Lead UX/Product Designer with more than 16 years of experience in both the B2B and B2C worlds. Currently working at the Financial Times in London as a Digital Product Designer, I've built my design career in New York, San Francisco, and Los Angeles working across various industries. While remaining a hands-on product designer, I've built and led small design teams. UX design being my passion, I write articles regularly, speak at design events and conferences, and mentor up-and-coming designers at various educational organizations.
- White hat hacker platform dashboard wireframesI was asked to redesign the dashboard (seen after signing in) for HackerOne, a company that helps organizations reduce the risk of a security incident by working with the world's largest community of hackers. These two wireframes were final designs before handing them off to their visual designer.
- Employee Performance Management DashboardThis project's goal was to quickly design an employee performance management dashboard in two weeks. After the product team was satisfied with the general idea I presented, I went to work on laying out the dashboard modules on an artboard. Arranged on a grid system, this UI design allows for modules to be moved around the page for customization.
- mobRadar - Crowd and Gender Detector App UX DesignmobRadar was a startup a bit ahead of its time. They had the concept of "real-time occupancy level detection and reporting" in all kinds of establishments such as cafes, restaurants, and nightclubs that would actually show how many people were actually in an establishment. Then Google came along a few years later with "Google Live Popular Times" on Google Maps that showed occupancy level estimates and forecasts. The startup pivoted a little with the original concept and came up with a "crowd de
- Guitar Center - UX/Product Design and StrategyGuitar Center is well-known as a giant eCommerce platform as well as a brick-and-mortar store for musical instruments. These projects involved several user experience redesigns of existing eCommerce functionalities including product search, browse, filtering and sort, product detail pages, shopping cart, and checkout. Visual design is only one layer in the process of product design. Much of the user experience design’s “heavy-lifting” involves wireframing the interface concepts. Most of my work
+ View all
Lead Product Designer (freelance)Toptal LLC
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Toptal has the top 3% of designers in the world on its platform. Each UX designer is thoroughly vetted and trusted by top companies for their most critical UX design projects including McKinsey, Deloitte, Goldman Sachs, Airbnb, JPMorgan Chase, Shopify, Pfizer, Google, Warner Bros, Gucci and more.
+ Show more
- Digital Design
- Interaction Design
- UX Design
- UI Design
- Product Design
- User Experience