Marketing and experiential professional with 10 years experience, ranging from global consumer brands and award-winning agencies, to cutting edge festivals. A positive, organised and collaborative member of any team, passionate about delivering memorable campaigns and experiences at the highest level. Articulate communicator, able to bring brand strategy to life through compelling story-telling and meaningful experiences. Adept at stakeholder management, talent and suppliers as well as wider marketing and content functions.
Projects credited in
- YouTube | Summer In The CityYouTube slam summer in the UK's media capital with a string of interactive events... Challenge Amplify were challenged to create an interactive, fun and relaxing brand space for YouTube at two key events; Summer in the City- the UK’s largest YouTube and online video festival and Edinburgh International Television Festival- one of the most prestigious media events in the UK. Insight Online creators are the life force behind YouTube and they deserve an experience that is innovative, cool and2
- MTV | MTV EMA Awards AfterpartyAmplify help MTV give London’s European Music Awards an after party to remember … Challenge Amplify were challenged to bring the MTV EMA’s after party back to its home turf in London, creating one of its biggest celebrations to date. Insight With the MTV EMA’s returning to London after two decades, the music channel was looking for an after party that reflected London’s cultural diversity as well as MTV’s fun, irreverent and fearless vibe. Strategy To use London to reflect the vibrant, vis5
- Notting Hill Carnival with Red Bull MusicEverybody knows London’s biggest and loudest party is Notting Hill Carnival! Big carnival player Red Bull commissioned Fanatic to join them and photograph official content for their 2 days of events. Fanatic photographers spent the entire weekend grinning ear to ear whilst shooting this incredible event, the atmosphere is incomparable! All Images © Fanatic33
- Red Bull Music OdysseyFanatic were involved in photographing Red Bull’s first of a kind party on water. Fifty artists on six boats representing six UK music scenes, set sail on the Thames for a truly unique maritime rave. London’s waterways have played host to all manner of amazing musical performances over the years, but they’ve never seen anything quite like Red Bull Music Odyssey. Nine Fanatic photographers were involved in capturing every stage of this event; including Danny from a helicopter, Andrew from a spee29
Marketing MangerRed Bull
London, United KingdomFull Time
Central role within Red Bull’s UK “Culture Team”, responsible for ideation & execution of the brand’s music and cultural events programme. Leading on strategy, implementation and delivery of large to midscale events, managing key stakeholders across the business and budget management.
ProducerUrban Nerds Collective
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Working for youth culture collective Nerds, between Directors and Puma client. Produced and managed key events for Puma’s “Do You” Campaign for International Women’s Day
+ Show more
- Event Management
- Project Management