Hello! I’m a Graphic Designer and Art Director originally from Surrey, England. I have recently graduated with a first class degree in Digital Graphics from Carmarthen School of Art, Coleg Sir Gar in Wales. I have been passionate about art and design for my entire conscious life with no plans to change that any time soon.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of FundingA design test for Outfly to create a comic for instagram with 2-5 images to appeal to people who work at startups. This is a reference to the first task in the Triwizard Tournament in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Harry usually fights the Hungarian Horntail dragon for the golden egg, this time he has to fight Theo Paphitis of Dragon's Den fame to secure funding for his startup.
- Nameless, Faceless by Courtney BarnettI created these assets to emphasise the message of the song Nameless, Faceless by Courtney Barnett. The self defence kits are designed to emphasise the difference in size of the problems. Men have a joke book to avoid being laughed at, women have pepper spray, rape alarms and glass breaking bracelets to avoid being killed! How fun. The posters are effectively stills from the animated lyric video which you can watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1cyFnjV0lo
- Mock Election; One Stop ShopMy shortlisted entrance for Creative Conscience 2019! The concept was a mock election package to be sent to schools to teach children about the importance of voting (so when they're old enough they are more likely to actually vote). Stats! One third of the electoral register didn't vote in the UK in 2019. 13 million people didn't vote in Brexit. 18 million eligible voters were not registered. Leave won with 17.4 million votes. UK population: 64.6 million. In conclusion, VOTE!!!
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- The Art of No SleepThe Art Of No Sleep is an online zine for all sorts of independent artists with a love for punk and electronic sounds created by Ø Macioti and Oisín Lawlor. The zine centres around the tunes of Artificial Fever’s EP No Sleep. We recently rereleased our record and wanted to make something to celebrate both our music and the creative community we’re a part of (that’s what punk’s about in the end). The idea is to create a masterpost and a network of like minded artists and get our art out there! A
Junior Graphic DesignerGoodlord
- London, United KingdomInternship
As the in-house designer for the lettings agency, Goodlord, I was responsible for designing everything from window stickers to rental index brochures. I vastly improved my illustration skills in this role, and gained invaluable experience in a business setting.
+ Show more
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Indesign
- Blender 3D