You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
• Involves writing minimum 2 articles (e.g. film, movie and blog posts) a month using Wordpress. • Coming up with original ideas to write about. • Writing features and creative articles to a deadline and submitting them to an editor before publication. • Sourcing relevant gifs and images for the articles. • Proud to be part of an online publication, which has a readership of hundreds of thousands of readers.
• Involved taking care of approximately six children (five-seven years in age) making sure that their safety and other personal needs were met. • Assisted the children during their trip activities. • Demonstrated a high level of patience when dealing with hard situations in spaces such as tantrums and refusals to co-operate and listen.
• Involved writing and performing stories based on pieces of art from the gallery to families. • Experience with listening to the client’s requirements and doing our best to meet them. • Involved planning and budgeting for various props. • Arranged and supervised activities for the audience relating to our stories. • Experience planning and delivering a pitch about our project in a ‘Dragons Den’ format to a panel of professionals. • Creating and distributing flyers to promote our event.
• Looked over submissions to ensure they met the firm’s requirements and standard, and sending out rejections when they didn’t. • Wrote reader reports for manuscripts. • Researched relevant marketing and publishing events. • Proofread documents. • Helped with other administrative work.
• Researched and wrote articles for 5 and 7-year-olds. • Helped with other administrative responsibilities including work with spreadsheets and their comic databases.
• My course involves working to a deadline, independent research, proofreading, forming an argument and supporting it with relevant sources. • Developed a high level of communication skills including written and spoken English and able to present ideas and arguments in both essays and presentations.