Projects credited in
- Hotline design with Jenni Sparks and Alexis GoodwinOur first Hotline design event was focused on illustration and photo manipulation. Alexis Goodwin - professional photo retoucher - kicked off the evening by showing us the production process behind the Virgin Airlines campaign and how long it takes to get every single image right. Jenni Sparks - freelance illustrator - talked about all the beautiful maps she designed and how she managed to create her own distinctive style.
- 007 - Fascinated with faces - a chat with Claudia GironiWisesnail - aka Claudia Gironi - is a very proficient portrait artist. She has a lot of devoted fans in love with her unique style and her geekiness. In our chat with her, we found out how her career started and how the limited amount of tools she had to create digital illustrations helped her to craft such a distinctive style. She also shared the reason why she's obsessed with people's faces, but you'll find that out in the interview! Without further ado, we'll leave you to our conversation wit1
- 005 - The importance of leaving your office door open - a chat with Steve SimpsonI always thought that Steve Simpson (illustrator/superstar) was born and raised with a pencil in his hand. During our chat I discovered that, at the beginning of his career, he wasn't sure about what his true creative vocation was. Not only that, but he also became an illustrator almost by chance! Do you want to know more about his story? You can find the full interview on Spotify! https://open.spotify.com/episode/6vYJOKuul0kmAmj3ya6pKO?si=1GJJFBjsS2-162EdqGv3Rw&dl_branch=12
- 002 - A volcanic career! - a chat with Anastasia BeltyukovaAre you familiar with Jules Verne? I think the books he wrote were inspired by the story of Anastasia Beltyukova! We wanted to know more about her illustration career, but we didn't expect such an exciting story that brought us from Russia to India and then England! Make sure to check the interview on Spotify! https://lnkd.in/dpzpJzG Don't forget to follow our page on Instagram!1
- 001 - From social science to 3D art: a chat with Sebastian HeleneSebastian Helene is a 3D designer, animator and art director based in London. We had a chat about his life in Sweden (his home country) and how he found that design was his true passion while studying social science. Full interview on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/episode/3WCs3ZgnM1j3KTY7DUloDB?si=6083W2WfQNmxvzGsS8JIFQ You can see Sebastian's awesome 3D creations here: www.sebastianhelene.com2
- Hotline Design with Bianca Berning and The ClearingOur September event focused on typography and branding. Bianca Berning, creative director at dalton Maag and typography enthusiast shared the secrets behind the mind-blowing variable fonts. Andy Howell, founder and creative director at The Clearing talked about the fundamental tools that a creative needs when working with big brands such as The Royal Ascot1
+ Show more