Versatile and engaging fashion and lifestyle writer, I drive all womens fashion features content from conception to completion across multiple channels. I produce weekly emails, newsletters and stories that respond to current events, cultural shifts and emerging trends while reflecting brand values and commercial objectives. As Womenswear Editor of the HN magazine – launching this year – I have interviewed industry juggernauts from Dries Van Noten to Man Repellers’ Leandra Medine. A digital native, I am fascinated with social media and millennial identity, a passion which has led me to take over all written content for the Harvey Nichols Instagram. An experienced copywriter, I work across marketing campaigns within the wider business, key projects include the Mayor of London’s gender equality campaign #BehindEveryGreatCity, Fenty X Savage and trunk shows in partnership with ELLE magazine. Enthralled by the synergy of costume and culture; I also deliver lectures on fashion history and digital cultures at UAL’s London College of Communication and University for the Creative Arts.Locked Pro Plan feature
• Writing all womenswear editorial content for the Harvey Nichols website and social channels in line with house style and brand themes. • Producing weekly emails and newsletters, as well as interviews, brand profiles and paid promotional content. • Writing and editing copy for marketing campaigns, key commercial partnerships, homepage content, press packs and in-store assets. • Sub-editing copy across menswear, beauty, food and wine. • Responding to customer data to deliver content with fresh relevance, based on high-performing products and search history.
• Creating SEO copy for content landing pages and brand bios. • Editing copy for beauty, food and wine pages. • Sub-editing editorial content to ensure all product copy is correct and in accordance with brand guidelines.
• Writing original styling tips and banner copy for a diverse selection of fashion labels. • Penning pithy copy that is accurate, eloquent and on-brand. • Liaising with Buyers and the Product Marketing team to ensure all copy is current and correct.
• Built a three-week content creation programme for post-graduate students focusing on news, features, reviews and opinion pieces. • Oversaw the planning and production of the course zine. • Worked with students to curate an exhibition space alongside other UAL courses.
• Sourced images for HarperCollins publication Legendary Authors and the Clothes They Wore. • Communicated with research teams at leading photo agencies and the executors of the estates of William S. Burroughs and David Foster Wallace. • Maintained the boilerplate and made stylistic changes to the manuscript.
• Helped build a social media strategy. • Managed the Twitter handle and selected fitting imagery for Instagram. • Assisted the organisation of the WG launch party filmed by Channel 4. • Produced press releases and pitch proposals for future projects.
• Delivered lectures on catwalk reporting, interviewing, developing an online presence and the foundations of journalism. • Maintained a current and culturally relevant reading list. • Lead the year 1 zine project. • Co-organised an exclusive transatlantic blogging project with Parsons NY. • Aided the running of Graduate Fashion Week.
• Assisted on an exclusive transatlantic blogging project with Parsons NY. • Created the Cultural Calendar: a schedule of exhibitions, internships and overseas excursions for students. • Liaised with industry professionals and award-winning journalists as part of UCA's Guest Speaker programme.
Post Graduate Certificate in Creative Arts Education
BA Hons Fashion Journalism - First Class Honours
Fashion and Textiles - Distinction