You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project Pablo Amaringo?
Do you really want to delete project Leif Podhajsky?
Do you really want to delete project The Colour of an Aura?
Do you really want to delete project Paul Costelloe Interview?
Do you really want to delete project The 90s As We Knew It?
Do you really want to delete project Intergalactic Planetary Creatures?
Digital obsessive with a penchant for puns, adoration for alliteration and a soft spot for SEO. I write dynamic editorial content for the Harvey Nichols website and deliver lectures on fashion history and digital cultures at London College of Communication and University for the Creative Arts. Now responsible for all written content for @harveynichols Instagram, previous experience in social media and production with Nike SB and Wavey Garms has helped me pen engaging and highly shareable copy.Locked Pro Plan feature
• Writing engaging editorial content for the Harvey Nichols website and social channels in line with house style and brand themes. • Producing all womenswear copy; this covers weekly emails and newsletters, as well as interviews, brand profiles and paid promotional content. • Harnessing customer insights to drive strong traffic, sales and revenue through dynamic editorial and marketing content. • Sub-editing copy across menswear, beauty, and food and wine. • Utilising Google Analytics and product search data to create content that responds to customer trends. • Working with PR to create copy for Buyer's trend packs for Press Days, instore events, invites and campaigns including the launch of the new Womenswear Floors at the Knightsbridge flagship. • Collaborating with the Display team to create copy for instore signage and the flagship store windows.
• Producing SEO content for category copy and brand bios. • Signing off marketing emails. • Editing copy for beauty, food and wine pages. • Sub-editing editorial content to ensure all product copy is correct and in accordance with brand guidelines.
• Penning product copy that is accurate, eloquent and on-brand. • Writing original styling tips and banner copy for a diverse selection of fashion labels. • Infusing copy with rich brand knowledge that is insightful and relevant to the demographic. • Liaising with Buyers and the Product Marketing team to ensure all copy is current and correct.
• Built a three-week content creation programme for post-graduate students focusing on news, features, reviews and opinion pieces. • Oversaw the planning and production of the course zine. • Worked with students to curate an exhibition space alongside other UAL courses.
• Sourced images for HarperCollins publication Legendary Authors and the Clothes They Wore. • Communicated with research teams at leading photo agencies and the executors of the estates of William S. Burroughs and David Foster Wallace. • Maintained the boilerplate and made stylistic changes to the manuscript.
• Helped build a social media strategy. • Managed the Twitter handle and selected fitting imagery for Instagram. • Assisted the organisation of the WG launch party filmed by Channel 4. • Produced press releases and pitch proposals for future projects.
• Delivered lectures on catwalk reporting, interviewing, developing an online presence and the foundations of journalism. • Maintained a current and culturally relevant reading list. • Lead the year 1 zine project. • Co-organised an exclusive transatlantic blogging project with Parsons NY. • Aided the running of Graduate Fashion Week.
• Assisted on an exclusive transatlantic blogging project with Parsons NY. • Created the Cultural Calendar: a schedule of exhibitions, internships and overseas excursions for students. • Liaised with industry professionals and award-winning journalists as part of UCA's Guest Speaker programme.
Post Graduate Certificate in Creative Arts Education
BA Hons Fashion Journalism - First Class Honours
Fashion and Textiles - Distinction