Do you really want to delete project The 90s As We Knew It?
Do you really want to delete project Paul Costelloe Interview?
Do you really want to delete project The Colour of an Aura?
Do you really want to delete project Leif Podhajsky?
Do you really want to delete project Pablo Amaringo ?
Copywriter at Harvey Nichols with a penchant for puns, adoration for alliteration and a soft spot for SEO. I deliver lectures on fashion history and digital cultures at London College of Communication and University for the Creative Arts. Oodles of experience in editorial, social media and production with Nike SB and Wavey Garms has helped me pen quick, engaging and highly shareable copy. I'm also a dab hand with a spreadsheet.Locked Pro Plan feature
• Penning pithy copy that is SEO-friendly, accurate, eloquent and on-brand. • Researching emerging brands and storied labels for weekly editorial meetings. • Infusing copy with rich brand knowledge that is insightful and relevant to the demographic.
• Built a three-week content creation programme for post-graduate students focusing on news, features, reviews and opinion pieces. • Oversaw the planning and production of the course zine. • Worked with students to curate an exhibition space alongside other UAL courses.
• Produced press releases and pitch proposals for future projects. • Managed the Twitter handle and selected fitting imagery for Instagram. • Assisted the organisation of the WG launch party filmed by Channel 4.
• Delivering lectures on catwalk reporting, interviewing, building an online presence and the foundations of journalism. • Maintaining a current and culturally relevant reading list. • Leading the year 1 zine project. • Marking student work. • Aiding the running of Graduate Fashion Week.
• Sourcing images for upcoming HarperCollins publication Style Writers. • Liaising with research teams at Getty, Shutterstock and Corbis. • Updating the boilerplate and making stylistic changes to the manuscript.
3 month placement dealing with luxury brands as part of the Harrods Stock Team. • Grew site traffic by producing engaging, tightly written content on the I Heart blog. • Worked alongside photographers and stylists to ensure products adhered to the Harrods’ house style. • Prepped garments for shoots. • Recorded and ensured stock was secure.
• Assisted on an exclusive transatlantic blogging project with Parsons NY. • Created the Cultural Calendar: a schedule of exhibitions, internships and overseas excursions for students. • Liaised with industry professionals and award-winning journalists as part of our Guest Speaker programme.
Post Graduate Certificate in Creative Arts Education
BA Hons Fashion Journalism
Foundation Diploma Art and Design