I have a literature creative arts background and education that enables me to possess the ability of creative designing & problem solving, conceptualization, leadership, organisation and keen attention to detail and flaws where most would not detect. I'm experienced in the Visual Arts (Graphic Design), Drawing, Abstract conceptualization, Digital Content Creation, Photography and Videography. Throughout my employment and education history, I’ve accumulated a dynamic skill set which enables me to adapt to different industries also to work in large organisations. Bringing forth the ability of team-cooperation, leadership, efficient oral and written communications. I believe my credible work experiences and character makes me the ideal candidate for upcoming vacancies. I'm currently seeking career opportunities in AR & VR, AEC Industry including the Creative Arts & Design.
- HOBS ACADEMYLed by a range of leading employers, the Hobs 3D/VR/AR Academy will allow students to explore the future application of these technologies in a variety of sectors and industries. With course content developed by Ravensbourne University, the Academy’s offer will centre on high-quality, demand-led skills development in a ‘live’ working environment for approximately 60 students a year from diverse backgrounds in east London. Each participant will be provided with all the technology and equipment n
- SPOT ACADEMY - A Unique Orphanage (Fundraising Campaign)Spot Academy is a free comprehensive School for children between the ages 7-16. There is a boarding school for orphans and a day school. We are situated in on the West coast of Africa, in The Gambia, Tujereng We pride ourselves with our positive ethos, which supports and enhances the personal development and well being of every child. As a vibrant institution, we provide learning opportunities where students are challenged, inspired and encouraged to reach their full potential. Our curriculum in
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- National Citizen ServiceI was part of a small team that created a social action plan where we raised money for a local charity called Children’s Integrated Play Schemes. My role was the Fundraiser and Financial Manager. We raised approximately £2000 within 2 months. I was then elected the student representative for NCS by my peers.
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Working with Curatorial, Interpretation, Community Engagement, Archive, Director Teams and Resident Practitioners for V&A East (2023 opening) at Stratford Waterfront ‘V&A EAST YOUTH COLLECTIVE’ PROJECT ● Contributing in Meetings and Virtual Roams led by Practitioners, Artists and Staff discussing New Collection, Cultural Research Centre, services, objectives, exhibition messaging and visitor engagement ● Collaborating in Witness Sessions and Consultation Workshops led by Staff, Artists and Practitioners (Resolve Collective) to test & explore concepts and discussing engagement, exhibition layout, curatorial & maker centric approaches using Miro and Mentimeter. ● Solo and group Research and Curation Trips to V&A, Museums and Galleries for investigation ‘A VIBE CALLED TECH’ PROJECT ● Contributing in series of Workshops hosted by AVCT and led by Industry Professionals of Film (Julian Knox), Photography (Jason Bell), Writing (Kate Wong), Broadcasting (Josh Farmer) and Google Arts & Culture (Pamela Agbia, Klaus Teuschler, Natasha David, Martial Rouland) and exploring their projects ● Creating a series of art pieces responding to weekly project briefs by Practitioners to promote V&A
+ Show more
- Drawing Sketching
- CAD Drawings
- Creative Merchandising
- Graphic Design
- 3D Modeling
- 3D Visualisation
- Project Management
Level 3 3D Skills & Immersive TechnologiesRavensbourne University London
- London, United Kingdom
● 3D Print Technologies ● Laser Printing ● Architectural and Product Model Making/ Prototyping ● Digital Visualization ● Virtual Reality ● Augmented Reality Hobs Academy is Finishing School directed by 3D Hobs in collaboration with London Legacy Development Corporation (LLDC), Mayor of London and Ravensbourne University London, establishing a state-of-the-art training programme exploring the Future Technologies in a variety of sectors and industries. This Academy develops individuals with industry-specific, future proofed skill-set working on Real-Time industry projects and Practical Industry placements (Work experience).
Cert HE (HNC) ArchitectureLondon South Bank University
- 103 Borough Rd, London SE1 0AA, UK
● Design ● Cultural Context ● Technology ● Communication:- Drawing and Digital Media Accredited by Royal British British Architects (RIBA) and Architects Registration Board (ARB). Studying BA (Hons) Architecture Course full time.
Get Started with PhotographyV&ACompletion Award certified by HRH Prince Charles of Wales, President Streetstyle Project with V&A Museum and The Princes's Trust, whereby a Cohort of 14 young photographers directed by Eddie Otchere (Industry Photographer). Photographs are exhibited at Stratford Circus Arts Centre Gallery (Jan-Feb 2020) promoting V&A Making It: Careers in Fashion and Costume event supported by the Foundation d’entreprise Hermès.
Coding ChallengeCode InstituteCompletion Award certified by Brain O Grady, Program Director https://codeinstitute.net/
+ Show more