Since graduating in 2017 in Film Production, I have gained considerable transferable skills and knowledge doing a series of internships, as well as working in fashion retail, part-time. This exploration of different sectors of the creative industry led to my desire to broaden my knowledge and career horizons by enrolling for a Master's degree in Creative Marketing & Advertising. I am a determined, ambitious and boundlessly creative young woman with a great sense of humor and I’m extremely passionate about the work I produce.
• Attended Meetings with Brand Partnership director and Partnership Consultant • Suggested and created a partnership with Rocco clothing and Matilda the Musical • Involved in creative ideas of a fireworks display to partners with the Tina Turner the Musical • Photography work at Radisson Blu Hotel to take pictures of Tina Turner the Musical Key Cards • Updated Wrap reports of each show they have worked on so far • Sent emails to our brand partners arranging meeting times and sending out invitations to our partners • Created Databases for Potential Brand partners • Photography work taking pictures at Wagamama restaurants for the British Museum for the Manga Exhibition which was advertised on Wagamama windows and placemats. • Updated their case studies report shows they worked on throughout the year • Made suggestions for new brand partners for an upcoming new show • Attended meetings with o2, Dorothy Perkins and staff meetings for suggestions on an upcoming shows • Created a visual Mood board for the upcoming shows
• Utilised organisational skills to revise and keep database and media list updated • Collected products for upcoming shoots and events • Research and compare Pound Land Christmas decorations with Luxury shops such as Harrods. • Helped develop and brainstorm new ideas for an upcoming Campaign for MasterCard and Direct Line. • Created Wraps names inspired by Queen songs to celebrate the release of the new film Bohemian Rhapsody • Participated in a Sell-in to Journalist to pitch the Deliveroo ‘Bohemian Wrapsody’ Launch pop Restaurant • Managed and Prepared the meeting room for upcoming meetings for Potential clients
• Found 5+ locations for an upcoming online commercial for Land Rover. • Liaised with 3+ actors to develop and maintain profitable client relationships. • Researched and complied images for an Ajax campaign. • Improved telephone skills by taking enquiry calls from clients • Gathered the required resources for upcoming shoots.
• Developed research skills by conducting a competitor analysis for a campaign to increase the brand awareness of Chambord, using various social media platforms such as: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and TV and print ads. • Sourced 15+ catering companies in London for the company’s film shoots • Refined Microsoft Excel skills by maintaining a database of freelancer’s details. • Managed the daily process of ordering resources for the internal operations for the company. • Conducted primary market research to identify product placement of flapjack bars for Naked’s account. My research was used to develop a strategy to improve sales • Collaborated with 7 members of the creative team to develop ideas for a campaign for Fluid credit cards • Shadowed a graphic designer, which gave me an insight into how Adobe After effects can be used to edit videos.
• Maintain stock levels on the shop floor • Developed customer service skills by working on the till of a busy high street branch • Solved customer problems and concerns in a professional manner • Ensure that the shop floor is clean, tidy and safe at all times • Upselling to customers at the till
• Managed various social media accounts including: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram • Acquired and prepared the necessary equipment for the studio before the upcoming shoots • Developed my photography skills by taking photos of models for the company’s Instagram page • Used a Sony A7 and a Canon 60D DSLR camera to film behind the scene footage to post on social media • Improved my editing skills by editing content using Adobe Premier Pro • Created Google Docs to work collaboratively with the team • Acted as a studio assistant by being on hand to deal with any problems that arose during the shoot
• Producer: (Documentary) Grip (Nov 2014) • Director: (Short film) Sinema (March 2015) • Directed, Wrote & Produced: In the Mind (Jan 2016) • Director: (Documentary) Type-caste (Feb 2016) • Directed, Wrote & Produced:(Short Film) BRA (April 2016) • 1st Assistant Director: (Short film) Dying on Stage (April 2016) • 1st Assistant Director: Phoebe Dance Video (Sept 2016) • Casting Director: (Graduation Film) Shopping Spree (Feb 2017) • Director and Produced: (Short fashion film) Your Crown (Feb 2017) • Created and help develop storyboards during the pre production process