- National Day 2020 GraphicCelebrated annually on September 10th, is the official national day of the British overseas territory of Gibraltar. The day commemorates Gibraltar’s first sovereignty referendum of 1967, in which Gibraltarian voters were asked whether to pass under Spanish sovereignty, or remain under British sovereignty, with institutions of self-government.
- Bulles ExplosivesTB to the UK Launch day for the @ciccarelli_officiel Bulles Explosives collection !! Had so much fun working with such a creative and motivated team✨ Production by me (@nataliegalvau_) Model: @tillychapman_ @kween_koun Stylist: @laetitiatomasso MUA: @vior_ela Photographer: @annie_bo0_
- ekō issue 6: We Cannot Walk AloneWhat an amazing opportunity to collaborate with the wonderful team at @counterpointsarts ✨ Thank you to everyone involved for their ongoing support - ekō is so blessed to have such a positive and talented community!! To purchase a copy of ekō issue 6 or see some of our past issues, visit: ekozineonline.com
- Issue 4 of ekō magazine - Available now!Introducing the 4th issue of ekō magazine: Hope! Not even a year into the project and the ekō family have managed to produce 4 issues, with over 100+ contributors from all across the world - I'm super proud of how far we have come! Visit linktr.ee/eko.zine to cop a printed copy of issue 4! @eko_magazine www.ekozineonline.com firstname.lastname@example.org
+ View all
Projects credited in
- ekō magazineekō magazine is a platform for migrants, volunteers and activists. It was founded after I came back from volunteering in Greece in collaboration with Goldsmith's Student Action for Refugees group. It exercises freedom of expression and centres around accessibility and information sharing being published in English, Arabic and Farsi.
+ Show more
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe Photoshop
- Camera Operation
- Animation Production
- Publishing Design
BA (Hons) DesignGoldsmiths, University of London
- London, United Kingdom
BA Design at Goldsmith's offers a course which specialises in multidisciplinary design. Exploring not just what design is; but what it might be. Seeing design as a complex combination of systems and actions, and not just as a set of distinct practical skills.
Foundation Diploma in Art and DesignUCA - University of Creative Arts
- Epsom, United Kingdom
A course which helped my hone in my art and design skills and begin to ground my practice within design and visual communications. Grade awarded: Distinction
Santander Universities Post Covid-19 AwardSantander UKA £2,000 bursary award given to ekō Magazine to help it advance and become a sustainable enterprise. The success of my written application on behalf of ekō, evidenced the project as beneficial to the wider community and recognised its potential as a growing social enterprise.