You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
• Meeting and greeting guests on the front concierge desk and informing staff of their arrival. • Ensuring all guests sign in the visitors’ book and obtain a security pass. • Assisting with all switchboard enquiries both internally and externally. • Managing the admin desk with regards to meeting room, car and courier booking requests. • Ensuring car and courier bookings are accurate and liaising with the relevant parties to ensure seamless collections of passengers and parcels. • Liaising with catering, facilities and head of front office with regards to presentation of meeting room bookings. • Liaising with the Head of Front Office/IT should there be any faulty presentation equipment.
• Managing and coordinating the managing directors’ travel and dinner reservations. • Maintaining high standards throughout several meeting rooms; organising and arranging catering services as per clients’ requirements. • Going through scheduled modelling shots which had been photographed and inputting information in regards to the shoot on Excel Spreadsheet. • Sending out booking forms to clients from the in house system. • Saving a large amount of booking forms from the in house system and allocating/creating appropriate files for them. • Conducting regular spot checks and ensuring the studio was kept clean and tidy throughout the day. • Assisting with set design and making sure continuity was upheld.
• Processing a large amount of creative campaigns with excellent attention to detail and ensuring that they adhered with the compulsory guidelines. • Proof reading, interpreting and amending written submissions on the database. • Communicating with creative agencies worldwide in regards to resolving complex entries. • Preparing and setting up the design rooms in Cannes- showcasing applicants design products and posters on display ready for the Juries to judge. • Setting up the exhibition space in Cannes- showcasing the shortlist and winners of Cannes Lions Festival 2015.
• Advertising vacancies- drafting and placing adverts on recruitment websites. • Sourcing, reviewing and contacting suitable candidates for clients. • Compliance checks for candidates upon registration. • Organising interviews and assessments for the candidates as requested by the clients.
• Assisting in the process of events and fundraising. • Administrative duties- writing letters, invitations, taking minutes. Creating and posting adverts for interns, volunteers and artists. • Liaising with other artists, arts organisation, funders, sponsors and the local authority. • Researching the cost of materials, equipment and suppliers. • Finances- processing payments, managing petty cash and filing receipts and invoices for suppliers and costume sales.