Interior Designer with a early history of working in the design industry. Skilled in Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Adobe InDesign, and Adobe Illustrator. Strong arts and design professional with a Bachelor’s Degree focused in Interior and Spatial Design from University of the Arts London.Locked Pro Plan feature
- Kempinski Hotel Kuala Lumpur, 8 Conlay – FFE Documentation, sourcing materials, - DoubleTree by Hilton Weerawila – FFE Documentation - Guocoland Emerald 9, Cheras – Concept Development, FFE Documentation, Sourcing Materials - Sheraton Hotel, Nilai – Concept Development, FFE Documentation, Sourcing Materials - DoubleTree by Hilton, LIKAS, Sabah – Concept Development, Sourcing Materials
Interiorati - an online startup. An online social platform for all things Interior Design. Interiorati aims to carry the best of Asean talent. Whether an Interior Designer, Artist, Gallery, Furniture brand, or Cafe/Restaurant with strong and forward design aesthetic. - Self initiated Photography work for content on website posts, and for Instagram. - Managed Pinterest and Instagram growth for company through content shot. - Produced and written interviews for Video Content; interview with Hani, of Lain Furniture (Youtube) and interview with Wei Ling of Wei Ling Contemporary Gallery (YouTube). - Establish graphic language and style for company. - Branding, arranging meeting and communicating with locally based talents. Artists, Furniture brands, and concession stores carrying other Asian brands. - Conducted meeting with brands, negotiating joining t&c’s, onto Interiorati's platform.
- Worked on Product Photography for Ampersand (ig: ciaoampersand) - Curated concept images for the Brand, working together with Brand owners - Self-shot images @ personal photography studio for the Brand - Edited images accordingly to brand and website standards of the Brand - Images were used on Brand's Instagram & Website (www.ciaoampersand.com)
- 8 Months experience in FF&E Department - Working closely with Company Design Director, curating design concepts for upcoming hospitality projects, selecting furniture based on project and concept presentation. - Executing FF&E Documents, presentation layouts and standards according to the company and clients standards - 4 months experience held in “Design Development”. Learning and understanding detail drawings, and the process from concept proposals to execution of Mock Ups to Final Completions. - Example clients worked with: Four Seasons, Intercontinental, Pullman, Conrad, Hyatt Regency
- Applied skills into pitching projects for a show gallery and show units - Basic ffne skills/training - Example clients worked with: Sheraton
- Carried out photography work for Meeka candles showcasing the 3 various products. - Worked on editing and altering images based on Brand standards - The images taken were to be used in the Instagram store of the Brand. - Guided the Self direction of the images together side by side with the owner of the Brand itself.
- Assisted head photographer with carrying out catalogue shots for company portfolio. - Carried out and self experimented with own shots for company portfolio that were chosen to be used in an Awards application of company.
In second year, had joined the Research Studio focusing on "Designing for Disasters". The studio as a whole had focused on various disaster ranging from Man made to Natural disasters. As a studio, we had experience planning a conference, inviting and engaging in discussion with individuals who work in the field For final year, in the same Studio, the topic chosen focused on building a "disaster focused" scenario - if Volcanic Ash were to fall onto London. Research had been carried out in the span of a year studying what already exists underground in London, whilst developing a design intervention to accommodate people. Along side the design project, a dissertation was written. The topic focuses on disasters, entitled "Foundations, Initiatives and its contribution to society". The dissertation compares how disasters are dealt with in two different contexts, from the East in Japan focusing on the Tohoku Earthquake and Tsunami, to the West in New Orleans focusing on Hurricane Katrina.
Foundation Diploma at University of the Arts London CCW program included an array of experimentation to understand where one's interests lie. Early 6 months of foundation diploma involved working from costume design, to videography. It was a way to open up ones general knowledge in the ever culturally rich London, where Arts and Design is to its finest standards. It was during the second half of the year, where as a student we had chosen our preferred field of study. Having gone into the Spatial Design/Architecture route, foundation had brought the opportunity to develop basics skills, among them model making and technical drawing, which has now become the basis of my career today.
- Was apart of the events planning committee for School Prom. - As the events planning committee, duties included planning fundraising events, such as the School Singing Competition, or MKIS Idol. Money earned from events were raised and put into the funds for the Prom. - Also carried out fundraisers, such as bake sales in raising funds for the school Prom.