You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Design-thinking individual with high work ethics and global experience seeks for opportunities in marketing and brand development for luxury fashion company. Holds highly developed communication skills, team management experience and visual art composition for portfolios, look books, campaigns and window displays.
• Top Seller for 14 consecutive months. Average ticket £200/hour. Goal achieved through the development of effective communication, relationship building and customer service skills for demanding high-end and celebrity clientele. • Designed, coordinated and executed visual displays for the Chelsea store and Showroom. Developed strategic placement planning accordingly to the sales objective every month.
• Designed and created promotional text and imagery for all social media networks. Managed all press samples. Administrated all online customers orders and requests. Worked along the marketing and sales team to develop promotional strategies to increase e-commerce sales by 30%.
• Started up contemporary luxury jewellery brand. Developed brand strategy, product development, and marketing department. • Utilised technical skills to create and develop website, look books, campaigns, social media. Appeared in various high-end magazines including Vogue, Showcased at various London trade events including Pure London.
• Assisted head designer Henrietta with the coordination of fashion runways at Somerset House and London Fashion Week (2012). • Coordinated with the visual art team the re-design of her London workshop layout to fulfil sales target. Responsible for regular mannequin displays and colour arranged garment layout. • Acquire knowledge on competitors research and social media management. Additionally, took on the role as workshop manager liaising among buyers and suppliers, gaining also exposure into managing luxury fashion clientele.
• Worked in the lead up to Pret-a-Porter Paris Fashion Week as well as the main event. Designed marketing and communication strategy within the PR team for the PFDC as well as designing, planning and coordinating the visual merchandising displays for each designer brand. Assisted in all sales meetings during trade show.
• Contributed to the studios daily running by assisting in the cutting, stitching and cataloguing designs. Towards the end of my internship, I as given the opportunity to design some paisley prints for the studio, which went on to sell to various design houses. • Worked along with the sales team in the acquisition of new clients. Attended meeting with buyers which included House of Fraser, Arcadia, Marks and Spencer.
• Worked along with the Operations Director, assisting him during the control tour of the company’s factories in China and India. Gained knowledge on international commercial negotiation and expanded knowledge on business etiquette for China and India. • Carried out research on textile and manufacture pricing. Organised the trips in both countries and managed the Operations Director’s agenda. Oversaw the organisation of meeting with wholesale buyers and international investors.
• Freelance merchandise display designer for luxury designer boutique Silks. Created on-trend boudoir themed allure, sourcing all props and setting up the display single handily. • Towards the end of the summer season, the sales increased by 25% over the established target.
• Worked within the styling team, assisting the head stylist with the coordination of the womenswear fashion show (A/W 2009) • Acquired knowledge on fashion trends, styling for fashion shows, and backstage operations for runway shows.