Recent 2020 graduate studying Visual Communication at Arts University Bournemouth with a focus in UX Design. Behance: https://www.behance.net/natashajade_mitchell Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Instagram: @natashajade_mitchell
- ZENI - Money Saving ApplicationZeni is a savings and money management app allowing users to set goals, track and categorise transactions and analyse spending. The project was developed in response to the 2020 RSA challenge, asking designers to develop methods enabling households and families to be more economically secure. The app gamifies money management by staging conscience battles, mirroring emotions often faced whilst shopping; the good angel ‘Angelo’ advocates saving and the bad angel ‘Lucifer’ tempts spending. U
- Sorry, I'm BritishThis book covers the topic of the British and their relationship with the word ‘sorry’ and answer the question ‘why do the British say sorry so much?”. It is split into 5 chapters in addition to an introduction and summary. Each chapter is named after the 5 w’s: what, when, who, where and why. Throughout the book it features original illustrations created specifically for the content. They provide a visualisation of the copy text and a context for reader. Many of the illustrations feature an ac
Projects credited in
- Arts University of Bournemouth, Visual CommunicationVisual Communication’s vision explores and examines the importance of visual communication in relation to culture and society, whilst championing the significance of an interdisciplinary approach. The course is interested in interdisciplinary processes of developing ideas and communicating through visual language. Visual communication is a continuum and seamless spectrum of creative activity, from conceptual practice to mainstream design. Visual Communication produces graduates who are able t28
- Signpainter 1999Paired poster project that focuses on typography and construction of hierarchy within a poster layout to advertise a particular typeface. Using the given letter O and the typeface Signpainter, we aimed to produce a recognizable and appealing poster for the audience while filling the briefs needs.
- UX Design
- UI Design
- Editoral Design
- Game Development
- Visual Communication
- Digital Illustration
BA (Hons) Visual CommunicationArts University Bournemouth
- Bournemouth, United Kingdom
It explores and examines the importance of visual communication in relation to culture and society, whilst championing the significance of an interdisciplinary approach. The course is interested in interdisciplinary processes of developing ideas and communicating through visual language.