- Dick - official music videoEquality matters - today, tomorrow and forever. Within the LGTBQIA community, there has been a struggle for acceptance for years and I think we all must strive for equality across the board. This colourful video I was able to direct, explores the topic of embracing people for who they are. The lyrics are cheeky, but shouldn't be taken seriously, as it's all about celebrating uniqueness - Let’s be honest, size doesn’t really matter. So don't discriminate, love yourselves, and love each other (we
- Picnic 2020This cute social media clip, showcases a fun picnic during a time of social distancing, due to Covid 19. It features three different friends having a picnic in the park and enjoying themselves, while also keeping their distance to each other. This clip for the company Sutton&Sons mainly features their wide range of amazing Vegan dishes.It proves just how easy it is, to order take away and enjoy the food and beverages with friends in the park. The colourful and playful video captures the brand's
- music videoThe creation of techno music was, amongst other things, a way to escape reality and let your body fully embrace a frequency or beat. The music doesn’t dictate a specific dance style so it allows a greater sensation of freedom while dancing. The video captures that feeling of freedom, dreaming of a different life and the urge to escape. It also incorporates the topic of age, our perception of it and the struggle some face of accepting a certain stage in life. When we’re young we aim to be older and strive for more experience, whilst on the other hand, some people of a certain age desperately seek to get their youth back. The video portrays a game between ages and the battle some face with getting older and seemingly going crazy by trying to be someone else. By dancing alone but also somehow together we forget about age and let ourself truly be in the moment. Conversations about age and different stages in life will be part of the video and will dominate the intro. An element that strongly represents Nico and Caro is their love for sweets which will also play a role in the video and symbolise the youth factor through out the video. In contrast to that, objects like hourglasses will symbolise the topic of age and getting older and also feature in the video. Overall it’s a quirky, cool and urban dance video that questions age but also represents Nico and Caro’s eternal youth and playfulness.
- mänWhat is it like to be a man in today's society? Is a definition of masculinity impossible? Men have increasingly become a target in many consumer markets. Barber shops seem more popular than ever and at the same time men seek to be as ''masculine'' as possible. This short movie features four different men talking very openly about life, love, prejudices and what they believe it means to be a man. The film is defined by open and honest portraits and maybe lets us rethink the interpretation of masculinity and its role in our society.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Courier Media - Fresh FundCourier Magazine launched the Courier Fresh Fund last summer – a $50,000 fund of cash grants for young black founders in the UK and US who have great ideas to start or grow a business. I produced and edited this video series, directing the US and UK talent remotely as they all filmed their own footage. - www.couriermedia.com/freshfund/
+ Show more
London, United KingdomInternship
Internship and Assistant Director at Luti Media
- Zürich, SwitzerlandFreelance
Director of the short film män What is it like to be a man in today's society? Is a definition of masculinity impossible? Men have increasingly become a target in many consumer markets. Barber shops seem more popular than ever and at the same time men seek to be as ''masculine'' as possible. This short movie features four different men talking very openly about life, love, prejudices and what they believe it means to be a man. The film is defined by open and honest portraits and maybe lets us rethink the interpretation of masculinity and its role in our society.
- Social Media Marketing
- Adobe After Effects
- Brand Marketing
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Music Videos
Bachelor in Trends and Identityzhdk, Zürich
- Zürich, Switzerland
Bachelor in Design (Trends and Identity) The Trends & Identity subject area offers a comprehensive training programme with the six-semester specialization in Style & Design (BA), and the three-semester specializations in Trends and Event (MA). Bachelor’s programme students learn to analyze social trends critically, and design concepts, products, staged presentations and campaigns accordingly. They acquire concept design skills and a broad-based knowledge of design. Students completing the Master’s level specializations display an impressive combination of research-focused and design expertise. They are able to transform socio-economic trends into innovative, future-oriented design concepts and products.