- Timi Tamminen - Yes/No/Maybe (Music Video)Showcasing five incredible female artists based in the UK, this video tells a story of dealing with breakups and isolation. After being left by his girlfriend the artist finds himself struggling to make sense of the world around him and looks at the art left behind for answers. By imitating the different art pieces around the house he seems to make sense of the situation and reclaims his own artistic journey again
- PortraitSomething old - something new - something blue. These short portraits filmed in London, each tell their own soft story and each capture a moment of personal beauty. By creating a contrast between a modern blue lighting design and a more vintage fashion approach, this project is a perfect blend of styles. The rustic look of the clothes are highlighted by a soft blue light and create a poetic atmosphere.
- Meet the artistThe Slovenian artist Jana Zornik lives and works in London. This film showcases a visit at her studio before her first solo exhibition in Slovenia. Her fascination with textures and discarded objects has led her to create some exceptional artefacts that have been showcased in galleries around London. This intimate portrait highlights how she navigates being an artist, finding inspiration and the struggle of blending out societal expectations.
- Dick - official music videoEquality matters - today, tomorrow and forever. Within the LGTBQIA community, there has been a struggle for acceptance for years and I think we all must strive for equality across the board. This colourful video I was able to direct, explores the topic of embracing people for who they are. The lyrics are cheeky, but shouldn't be taken seriously, as it's all about celebrating uniqueness - Let’s be honest, size doesn’t really matter. So don't discriminate, love yourselves, and love each other (we
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Courier Media - Fresh FundCourier Magazine launched the Courier Fresh Fund last summer – a $50,000 fund of cash grants for young black founders in the UK and US who have great ideas to start or grow a business. I produced and edited this video series, directing the US and UK talent remotely as they all filmed their own footage. - www.couriermedia.com/freshfund/
+ Show more
London, United KingdomInternship
Internship and Assistant Director at Luti Media
- Zürich, SwitzerlandFreelance
Director of the short film män What is it like to be a man in today's society? Is a definition of masculinity impossible? Men have increasingly become a target in many consumer markets. Barber shops seem more popular than ever and at the same time men seek to be as ''masculine'' as possible. This short movie features four different men talking very openly about life, love, prejudices and what they believe it means to be a man. The film is defined by open and honest portraits and maybe lets us rethink the interpretation of masculinity and its role in our society.
- Social Media Marketing
- Adobe After Effects
- Brand Marketing
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Music Videos
Bachelor in Trends and Identityzhdk, Zürich
- Zürich, Switzerland
Bachelor in Design (Trends and Identity) The Trends & Identity subject area offers a comprehensive training programme with the six-semester specialization in Style & Design (BA), and the three-semester specializations in Trends and Event (MA). Bachelor’s programme students learn to analyze social trends critically, and design concepts, products, staged presentations and campaigns accordingly. They acquire concept design skills and a broad-based knowledge of design. Students completing the Master’s level specializations display an impressive combination of research-focused and design expertise. They are able to transform socio-economic trends into innovative, future-oriented design concepts and products.