Hello there! I'm Neill Furmston – a hands-on Strategist, Ideas Generator, Designer, Art Director and Boardroom-level Creative Leader. In essence, a safe pair of hands you can leave a project with, in the knowledge that it'll get done, on brief and on time. I love getting to the bottom of what makes a good brand 'great' and really enjoy the process of helping brands reach the success they deserve. I have a very good eye for detail and enjoy sharing my knowledge and thirst for all things creative with others in my team. I'm award-winning, pitch-winning and client-winning thanks to my expertise and experience of running successful departments and companies in previous agencies. I'm keen to share my experience but equally keen to continue to learn from others too. I love getting my hands dirty on projects in addition to leading others – think of me as a player-manager who's still got a few tricks up his sleeve. Thanks for stopping by, I hope you like the work Neill Furmston
- The kids are in chargeNeo, the smart kids watch, empowers young children to take control, whilst reassuring parents along the way. In this short film, we see an all-child crew step into the shoes of the big guns to direct the next campaign for Vodafone's brand new smartwatch. Oh, and someone called David Gandy stars in the film too. Apparently, he's modeled the odd watch or two in his time.
- Persil Wild ExplorersRemember your childhood of endless days of outside play? Persil wanted to help you experience that very feeling again, with your own children. This is why we created the Persil Wild Explorers app, powered by The Wild Network, with the aim of freeing your little explorers this summer with over 100 ideas to get outside. Whether it’s making mud volcanoes or starting a wild journal, there are activities for every little explorer. Persil wants everyone to log their 'wild time' and join the movement t
- Land Rover presents The Discovery AdventuresAs part of Land Rover's 'Adventure is in our DNA' brand promise, we brought together the UK’s top outdoor experts, including Chris Packham, Alice Roberts, Tristan Gooley and Neil Oliver, to create a unique podcast adventure series for the whole family. Recorded entirely in binaural sound to create a truly immersive experience, we wanted to encourage families to seek outdoor adventures of their own Explore behind the scenes – and take a closer look at how our cast are all inspired by the Great Br
+ View all
Global Creative DirectorThe Body Shop
London, United KingdomFull Time
Fighting for a fairer, more beautiful world, as Global Creative Director I head up the in-house creative studio in London Bridge. As the hub and centre for creative excellence, we create work that serves our global network across 69 countries.
Global Creative DirectorVodafone
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Committed to developing creative and innovative solutions that improve everyday living through the magic of smart tech. As Global Creative Director, I head up the Creative Studio within Vodafone Smart Tech - a division of Vodafone tasked with transforming the company into a tech-focussed organisation. Our tech uses our trusted global network to connect you to the things and people that matter most in your life. We explore the good in technology and create campaigns that celebrate those meaningful connections. To date, my studio creates all global assets, whilst supporting 11 local markets as a creative guardian for the overall brand vision for Vodafone Smart Tech.
+ Show more
- Art and Creative Direction
- Brand Strategy
- Graphic Design
- Creative Pitches
- Big Ideas
- Digital/ Print
- 360 Experience
- Creative Direction