I am a communications and content professional with five years’ experience. I have created and activated PR strategy, co-ordinated and staffed global events, led on objectives and logistics for press trips, and compiled numerous forms of content. I’ve worked for and represented a range of companies, from internationally recognised consumer technology giants to pioneering start-ups making a name for themselves from east London. I have a strong interest in all things ‘consumer’ – especially companies and initiatives innovating in and disrupting multiple industries – and am looking to lead and activate a brand’s PR and marketing strategy.
Projects credited in
- Please see website link for a selection of work by H+KWe help our clients achieve their ambitions, not just once but time after time across an array of projects. We’ve worked with our top 20 clients by revenue for over 8 years on average. Our longest ongoing relationship is with adidas, our partner for 19 years. Which in sporting terms is 5 Olympic Games (including London 2012), 10 Ryder Cups and every year of David Beckham’s professional football career. Procter & Gamble call it ‘exceeding expectations’. We call it doing our job. All of which helps show why our client satisfaction score is 92%.
- Huawei P9 Fashion Bloggers' Social Media campaign shot on the P9 Leica Dual LensThe project was brought to us by H+K London. The brief was to create a Bloggers photoshoot, captured by Alex Lambrechts on the Huawei P9, professionally styled by an industry stylist inspired by the bloggers' feeds. The campaign was produced to endorse the product on the chosen Fashion Blogs and on Huawei owned social media channels. Rogues Artist Management scouted and negotiated all shoot locations + permits, including the Mondrian Hotel Southbank as an ideal base for a fun bloggers afterno
PR ManagerLavelle Bikes
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Lavelle Bikes is a design sports/technology start-up, manufacturing e-bikes, bike accessories and urban active clothing. Offered and accepted PR Manager role to lead development of all PR activities, marketing strategy (regular and digital media) and events. Position was due to start in March 2018 – offer was rescinded one week prior to start date due to lack of funding.
Senior Account Executive
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Huawei – World’s third biggest smartphone brand from China: Created and activated PR strategy for fitness smartwatch Huawei Watch 2, securing coverage in lifestyle and national outlets Co-ordinated press and influencer trips for luxury smartphone Porsche Design Huawei Mate 10, singlehandedly managing travelling parties of approximately 30 people Developed into in-house technology expert, demonstrating and consulting on the latest client, competitor and industry developments to journalists, clients and colleagues, as well as securing new business pitches Supported on global product launches including the HUAWEI P9, P10 and P20 and Mate 9 and Mate 10, making recommendations on strategy and objectives, securing attendees, staffing executive interview time, creating press materials and briefing notes Dolby – Renowned entertainment technology brand: Led team on a UK and EMEA hub level, supplying and approving recommendations on how activity should be co-ordinated Guided and assisted client on its objective to convert from a b2b ingredient brand to a consumer-led household name, garnering interest from trade and lifestyle publications Managed press trips and screenings, securing an ever-growing number of attendees, co-ordinating logistics and converting activity into editorial and social coverage Created and presented reports on KPIs achieved and beaten to the client Oculus – Facebook’s virtual reality arm: Led on co-ordination with several markets acting as EMEA hub, ensuring a flawless, timely, effective PR operation Created and co-ordinated PR activation for launch of real-time strategy game Brass Tactics, resulting in multiple longform features and executive interviews
- Public Relations
- Media Relations
- Consumer PR
- Content and Media Writing