I’m an inquisitive Graphic Designer from Barbados living in London with a passion for branding and a love for design and photography. I enjoy crafting new brand identities and being involved in the 360 degree branding and design. I am open minded with a drive to make the most out of every opportunity that comes my way. I’m an avid social media user, with maybe too much doom scrolling, but always believing in the positives we can get from it. Bringing a fresh perspective to each project while continually learning from my colleagues and team is what inspires me.
- Perkins & Sons 75 LabelI collaborated with Perkins & Sons to design their 75 Label for the 75th anniversary of the company. The 12 year old rum was made for a more mature, experienced audience so the branding of the bottle, the photography and the language used needed to reflect that. We went with a simple but effective label that stands out on shelves as well as behind the bar. The modern black label with the classic bottle make 75 the perfect blend of the new Perkins & Sons and the classic. I had the opportunity t
- TownsFund BrandingDesign led by Sophie Egler Contributors: Nick Cozier, Alyce Heeley, Siri Arntzen, Ed Waters Arup has been appointed by the Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government (MHCLG) to lead the Stronger Towns Fund delivery programme, helping local authorities access the £3.6 billion Towns Fund to support the regeneration and economic growth plans for 100 towns across the country. The contract signed between the consortium and MHCLG is for an initial 12-month period and the project is valued
- MIPIM 2020Design Lead: Nick Cozier Contributors: Katharine Horgan, Ruth Huntington, Katherine Groves, Tom Watkiss, Audi Digryte MIPIM is an annual four-day real estate exhibition, conference, and networking event, gathering 26,800 international property professionals in Cannes, France. The 2020 event was unfortunately cancelled due to COVID-19 but we still wanted to showcase the designs created by the team. For this year's visual identity, we wanted to continue to build on the 2018 and 2019 MIPIM theme
- Global Water Annual Review 2020This year’s Global Water Annual Review (GWAR) was created by a UK-wide Visual Communications design project team, collaborating through Microsoft Teams. Continuing in its digital newspaper format, the publication highlights the key projects and initiatives from the global water business across Arup. After optioning various ideas for the visual identity of the Review, we settled on an illustrative paintbrush mark effect. Once we decided on this particular identity, we weaved it through copy, hi
- Lush Re:FUNDWhile freelancing at Lush I designed a series of infographics for the Lush Re:FUND's Showcase space to celebrate the amazing work Lush Giving has done over the many years. The infographics were designed to be placed on a box installation in the Re:FUND Space, as well as ready for web and social.
+ View all
London, United KingdomFull Time
During the past 10 months as Graphic Designer at Arup I've been a part of several great projects one of the them being in core branding team for the Arup rebrand with a focus on Arup's social media content. Previously Assistant Designer until March 2020: Working on tight timescale projects while delivering high quality design outcomes. Design lead on major projects such as Arup’s MIPIM 2020 and Community Engagement Annual Report 2019. Pushing forward the social media design and integration on projects with campaign specific designs. Designing across multiple platforms and projects such as events, bids, reports, interactive PDFs, social media, iconography and illustrations.
Graphic DesignerPerkins & Sons Rum
I worked with Perkins & Sons to create their overall brand identity, which included their logo, website and Old Mill Rum brand and their newest 75 label for their 75th anniversary. With each new label I created the logo, style and label as well as photograph lifestyle shots for social media and product pages.
+ Show more
- Editorial Design
- Print Design
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
ISTD Awarded PassInternational Society of Typographic Designers (ISTD)The ISTD is a unique organisation – the only professional awarding body dedicated solely to graphic and typographic design. The Society has an international membership who share and support its aim to create and inspire interest in all forms of typographic communication. Membership is awarded to practising designers, educators and graduating students who demonstrate, through the quality of their work, their commitment to achieving the highest possible standard of visual communication.