• Construct and implement branding proposal with a focus on modernizing the visual communication strategy • Launch video campaign boosting Facebook video views up to 27,500 this quarter, a 629% increase for a small family owned summer camp of 180 campers • Effectively craft video narratives, averaging 1,750 views per video organically on a single social media platform • Build and manage web-based organization system of photo, video, and design elements increasing efficiency • Train and supervise team of 2-10 staff on photography and social media best practices improving overall quality
• Design creative solutions, strategy, and products for a variety of clients and events • Provide wide range of services, including graphic design, photography, video editing and production, branding, social media content, print and digital, Snapchat filters, and illustration
• Taught and assisted art classes for grades 7 – 13, applying different pedagogical methods, such as multimedia presentations and hands-on activities to engage multiple learning styles • Wrote and implemented an original art and design curriculum resulting in innovative student work and discussion
• Designed informational posters for the US Housing & Urban Development Department in D.C. headquarters • Assisted in layout and imagery conceptualization by storyboarding and making prototypes for launch of new software to create a more aesthetically pleasing user interface and accessible user experience • Photographed and organized a catalogue of over 1,500 pictures, generating an original collection of imagery and creating an authentic photo archive for future use in social media and marketing materials
• Curated weekly outfits based on current trends, catering to thousands of customers with a range of styles, body types, and budgets; created some of the highest ranked outfits by customer ratings and awarded Stylist of the week 10 times • Increased revenue through greater customer engagement with partner sites, which resulted in being promoted from Marketing & PR intern and hired as stylist • Managed social media across multiple platforms, conceptualized and launched a Pinterest marketing plan, and edited blog posts
Multi-Age Art Education Licensure Program for P-12 at University of Cincinnati's DAAP in accordance with the Educator Preparation Program requirements in the School of Education and the state of Ohio.
Cum Laude Graduation Honors Minors: Sociology and Jewish Studies