A charismatic, driven and confident individual skilled in communicating with people across all levels, using my own initiative and achieving targets. In my current role, I am responsible for building and developing business pipelines, maintaining the accounts of current clients and supporting marketing campaigns.
· Generating new business globally through B2B media sales · Developing new business through inbound and outbound cold calls, emails and online meetings · Establishing new contacts and relationships with potential clients. · Following up leads provided by the company · Managing and increasing sales to existing clients · Managing all clients and prospects pipeline in CRM · Delivering metrics and analytics in a way that demonstrate both the quantity and quality of traffic on our products to clients and prospects
• Logging press coverage, MPs' tweets and MPs' press releases. • Writing evaluations for campaigns projects. • Sending cards, emails and letters to campaigners. • Created gifs tailored to MPs to disseminate on social media. • Maintained and updated MPs and supporters’ records on Raiser’s Edge. • Organising and scheduling team meetings. • Writing up blog posts for the Breast Cancer Now website. • Tracking PQs and OQs relevant to breast cancer.
• Creating and distributing press releases. • Tracking and collating coverage in publications and newspapers. • Writing up articles for publication and briefings for meetings. • Interviewing professors, directors, students, CEOs, correspondents and guest speakers. • Drafting presentation documents for the HEC Communications team, such as translations and transcripts in English and French. • Managed internal communications with students and staff. • Organising meetings, presentations and conferences.
• Analysing and researching statistical data to develop reports, presentations and datasets. • Building strong relationships and liaising with key stakeholders and partner organisations. • Drafting, translating and proof-reading documents in English to disseminate HEC information in all geographic zones to deans, directors, CEOs and correspondents. • Participating in the business school’s various activities and projects alongside academics, enterprises, institutions, embassies and international organisations. • Planning and organising events, such as foreign delegations and international meetings at HEC Paris.
• Facilitating events for a youth democracy organisation which aims to empower and educate young people on the importance of political participation and voter registration. • Delivering sessions of ‘The Basics’ and Train-The-Trainer workshops in schools and universities on the importance of voting and political participation. • Attending events alongside influencers and politicians, such as Ed Miliband and Jamal Edwards. • Organised community-oriented events alongside national Bite the Ballot campaigns. • Employed online and offline methods to socially advocate on behalf of the organisation.
• Monitoring and analysing political developments in the United Kingdom. • Assisting in policy making and providing administrative support to the team. • Drafting analytical reports on policy topics. • Formulated ways to create networks ranging from political parties to journalists. • Analysed political and social policies for research and policy implementation purposes.
The programme explores politics and international relations in British, European and global settings and examines theories about the nature of politics and international relations from the ancient to the modern world. It focuses on the complex relationship between ethics and international action via co-operation or conflict. The history and present day functionality of the European Union and policy-making at international, national and regional levels is also explored.
Awarded the annual end of year prize given to students who are high achievers in the field of humanities.
Underwent sponsored First Aid and Health & Safety training as part of the British Cross’ aim to save lives, reduce suffering and increase people's wellbeing and resilience.