Born 1992. Currently in Italy, partly Italian, partly Japanese. 1/3 of the Tidewater collective, I like to fill blank or not spaces with ink, graphite, acrylic, pastels, a mix of it all. What makes a brand, a person, a place. Memoirs, secrets, some waves and a portrait, more work. Tiny sketchbook art fanatic.
- GARDERIE for PublicisLa Garderie (nursery in French) is one of the floors of the Publicis Italy office in Milan. The award winning advertising agency aimed to build a floor of boosting creativity, interaction and a strong sense of belonging. Together with a great team of creatives, we came up with a colouring book-themed brief. The world of media, the ideas of professionalism and teamwork are all conveyed through location based illustrations. The five walls that divide the floor portray the cities of Paris, Amsterd
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Vincent MahéVincent was born in Paris and moved to Rennes to study art at the age of 16, before moving back to Paris in 2003. He then studied Animation at Gobelins and worked as a set designer in the animation industry following graduation in 2008. During this time he began to develop his own personal work and in 2012 he took the plunge into freelance illustration and created a co-working studio with friends. Vincent sketches a lot and always starts his work with very tiny, thumbnail sketches. After scanning in his thumbnails he then sketches on top to create his final designs using photoshop to add line and colour. His work has been exhibited in Paris multiple times and featured in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Wired, Nobrow and many more.
- Paul BowerPaul Bower draws, prints, cuts-out, scribbles, paints and generally makes a mess. He’s also an illustrator and works heavily with hand-made prints, collage and typography. His sense of humour, which features regularly, has got him into trouble several times and also won awards including a V&A Best Book Cover Award. When not illustrating Paul has been known to work with and damage the occasional Hockney or Bacon but usually fixes them before anybody notices. Clients include: Vodaphone, Habitat, Audi, Virgin Atlantic, Cravendale, Gaymers, Hodder & Stoughton, Google, The Telegraph, Howies, The C.O.I, Paramount and MTV.
- Jules JulienJules Julien is a French artist and illustrator who now lives and works in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. His universe crosses many opposite sides. Colourful and dark, graphic and sensitive, realistic and surreal… His clean and simple aesthetic makes his work immediately recognisable. Jules divides his time between commissioned work for a range of international clients and his personal artistic projects. He exhibits his work in solo and group shows around the world. Swinging between Eros and Thanat1
- Andrew HolderAndrew Holder is an illustrator/designer currently living in Los Angeles California not far from his home town of San Diego. Since graduating from Art Center College of Design Andrew has shown his work in solo and group exhibitions in Sydney, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Fransisco, New york and Tokyo. Clients include: Urban Outfiters, Roxy, Dwell, American Express, Arkitip, Monocle and Sub Pop Records.
- "A Chance Tone Of Colour"- Nomoco's Opening Exhibition NightPocko is proud to announce the forthcoming exhibition, “A CHANCE TONE OF COLOUR”, featuring the work of Japanese artist Kazuko Nomoto who works under the name “Nomoco.” Known specifically for her use of ink and paper, Nomoco’s processes capture the special spontaneity and magic of when ink comes into contact with paper. Nomoco’s work for this exhibition represents ‘gatherings’ found in the world around us, from gatherings of people in an enormous city to gatherings of trees in a midnight fores2
- Eiko OjalaEiko Ojala is a renowned illustrator and a graphic designer. He lives ?in Tallinn, Estonia, works mostly digitally and draws everything by hand. Within his work process Eiko likes to study the forms of shapes and to work closely with light and shadow. He likes to keep his illustrations minimal and well-advised. Some of his clients are New York Times, Wired, Le Monde, Intel, V&A Museum, Taschen, Transport of London, HBO, HSBC Bank, Air France, Peugeot, L’Officiel Hommes among others.4
+ Show more
Turin, ItalyFull Time
Account manager on Partnerships and Event productions & in-house designer.
Freelance Illustrator upon commission for illustrated branding, interiors with experience in portraiture, mural art, event (concert) graphics, album cover art, zine design, product graphics.
+ Show more
- Portrait Artist
- Screen Printing
- Mural Art
- Animated Gif
- Collage Photoshop