Cross-media digital marketer with 5+ years of experience, bringing extensive knowledge and depth of digital marketing across paid search, paid social, display advertising (standard and video) and media planning. Keen interest in digital marketing, branding, global firms, languages, and emerging markets.Locked Pro Plan feature
• Leading all cross-device digital marketing activity in the Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment branch for the games division across EMEA • Creation and strategic implementation of media campaigns for core, kids & casual, mobile games on console, PC and handheld platforms • Provide tactical feedback to local marketing teams on the management of digital campaigns • Developing strategic digital activations and maintaining a strong relationship with the media agency • Managing creative agencies, ensuring assets resonate with markets and are built to spec • Leading the on-boarding of the Bluekai DMP integration across EMEA, building custom audience segments • Liaising cross-divisionally with the theatrical and HBO teams to create synergy across campaigns and utilise key first party data segments for hyper-targeted digital media campaigns • Implementation of brand uplift studies to deduce insight on media performance and target audience • Managing the brand and product marketing for Rocket League • Leading the Snap Inc. partnership for the games division and activating Snap Ads, Lenses, Filters and Snap Codes to promote new titles • Contrived a Snap lens to depict the user with Celebrimbor- a main figure in Shadow of War. The activation took place in: UK, DE, FR, BE, NL. • Created a global Snap Code to ‘unlock’ the aforementioned lens, which appeared on OOH and DOOH placements across the US (including Times Square), UK, and Cologne, Germany for Gamescom • Spearheaded the digital media activation for the launch of Shadow of War across Europe, leveraging first, second and third party data segments to deliver on a mix of a programmatic, YouTube and DCO activity; resulting in a 30% higher completion rate than planned and an increase in purchase intent • Developing strategies for LEGO titles in compliance with GDPR and COPPA when targeting kids
• Working as a digital media planner across Boots, Peugeot, Signet, Disney, Hilton brands. • Responsible for leading and presenting response to briefs and plans with a clear focus on communication objectives and cross media integrations • Managing and training an apprentice on campaign management and reporting to achieve optimum results, while fostering their personal growth in the media environment • Strong foundation of knowledge and experience of the UK digital landscape including programmatic, ad-serving software, cross-device platforms, social, search (PPC), mobile and content partnerships • Experience and success in taking a holistic approach to marketing strategies by liaising with TV, radio, performance, and print from concept through to launch • Reporting on campaign performance, determining optimisations to achieve key KPIs, discussed with clients on a weekly basis
• Develop a local and regional external communications plan for pre, during and post CPISRA 2015 World Games. Includes: events, launches, photo calls, press conferences, social media • Identify key priority media channels to target in line with both Cerebral Palsy Sport and World Games objectives • Establish contact with media channels • Develop a suite of templates for use within the communications plan •Develop a press pack to reflect both Cerebral Palsy Sport and World Games • Manage the World Games Facebook and Twitter accounts to generate regular messaging and build fan base ahead of the World Games • Manage the World Games website/web pages ensuring consistent messaging across all external communications channels • Support the development of a communications programme for World Games volunteers and athletes
• Championed and implemented online/offline marketing strategies • Developed and executed creative marketing campaigns and analysing data to reach optimum results • Involvement with branding and aesthetic processes with graphic designers and company directors, to ensure delivery of engaging content that communicated appropriately with our audience • Managed promotions team to guarantee widespread reach • Grew active mailing list to 42,000 • Improved Facebook engagement by 252%, increased reach by 8,258% • Established brand partnerships for collaborations • Liaised and negotiated contractual agreements spanning various industries including DJ booking agents
• Assisted with the developing of marketing strategies for promoting the city for meetings and conventions. • Public relations and media organization: supported the PR manager in organizing media events, filming for campaigns • Created the wire frame for a website run for the largest convention meeting of the year
MSc International Business Thesis Topic: To what extent is social media marketing localised in an increasingly globalised world? An exploratory study with comparative focus on the creative marketing strategy of Adidas in the United States and the United Kingdom. The primary aim of this study was to identify creative and social media marketing strategies that brands can use to effectively engage with users and consumers, in the context of international advertising. A further objective was to discover cross-cultural marketing strategies in relation to interactivity, and determine if standardisation or localisation is suitable.
An advanced digital marketing course developed with Google and partnering corporate media companies. The award-winning digital marketing course is tailored towards professionals and those seeking to further expand their knowledge of the industry as a whole. The education approach by Google is crowdsourced by leading employers to meet the need for high calibre digital talent and leadership. The programme, being on the cutting edge of data, statistics and trends offers the opportunity to explore core business strategies and varying Google technologies such as Google AdWords and Analytics. Marketing industry experts run the sessions, and there are often high profile guest speakers to share knowledge. Certificate endorsed by Google and certified by the IPA