I’m a highly conceptual hybrid designer with over 7 years experience in digital design, art direction, graphic and motion design, branding, and social content. I’m adept at working in fast-paced environments and enjoy the whole creative process from conceptualisation to the build, utilising my obsession for pixel-perfect work that supports great storytelling. Please email or message me if you'd like the password to access my website!Locked Pro Plan feature
• Illustrated and designed digital and print promotional materials for the launch campaign of organic health supplement Phynova and promotional campaign centred around their sponsorship of the Six Day London 2019 cycling event • Designed and storyboarded a dynamic perimeter board for a stadium and created mockup visuals for both Nike and Under Armour/JD sports brand campaigns • Concepted and designed visual identity of internal technology brand. Responsible for designing all ID elements: logo wordmark, logotype, icon (letterform), icon animation, portal page layout, and developed comprehensive brand guidelines
• Led design team; responsible for all design work and overseeing quality control • Concepted, art directed, designed, and animated social posts and content for clients such as Rachel’s Organic Yogurt, Harvester’s, Britax, CYBG, and Oracle Pharma using the following mediums: 2D motion graphics, stop-motion, graphic design, video, and photography • Art directed and lead photo and video shoots, selecting props, storyboarding, shooting, and post-production editing for Rachel’s Organic Yogurt, VTech and Leapfrog • Designed and laid out presentations and editorial booklets for the agency’s major pitches
Creating digital content, assisting with presentation design and branding. Clients have included EE, LYNX, Samsung, NatWest, and BNP Paribas.
• Go-to designer at SapientRazorfish for web/mobile design development, user journey experiences, and presentation design for pitches. Worked on brands such as EE and LYNX • McCann Health day-to-day designer for web/mobile layouts, graphic design, branding, and designing assets for pitches. Worked on multiple brands within Johnson & Johnson, and GSK • Worked at M&C Saatchi as a designer for social content, direct mail and print collateral • Additonal agencies: AMV BBDO, BMB, Attention Seekers, Iris Worldwide, ForPeople, CultLDN, Unreal • Associated brands: Coca Cola, Nando’s, Katy Perry Fragrances, American Eagle, Marks & Spencer, Rowse Honey, Beefeater Gin, Buckwud Maple Syrup, Rexona, and Suzuki
• Partnered with lead design team creating a new brand & identity for Accenture, including: iconography design, banner ads, and case study layouts for both mobile and web • Led internal project to create showreel for Accenture responsible for the storyboard, oversight of animation, music selection, video editing, and audio editing (Accenture was so excited by the work, they presented it to their own clients)
• Concepted and designed logo lockup and iconography selected by American Express for their entire YouTube video series campaign • Art directed and animated social content for a variety of American Express campaigns, partnered with a copywriter • Concepted and art directed Accenture’s favourite case study to present to their clients up until we rebranded them in 2017. Oversight of senior art director storyboards as well as directing all animated assets • Concepted, art directed, shot, and designed social posts for Crown Royal Whisky
2010-2012—Majored in Communications Design 2012—2014—Switched major to and acquired BFA degree in Computer Art & Animation