Recent BA Commerce and Marketing graduate at Budapest Business School Through extensive creative education and professional luxury PR & marketing experience, have gained a high level of industry knowledge and technical skills relevant to the world of work. Have speciality for luxury brands and centred around PR, online & digital marketing. Currently seeking opportunities to develop experience and career in entry level PR & marketing positions.
• Attended as a stylist in Fashion Days which were organized by Match Made Abroad, exclusive matchmaking agency • Gave style advice to women and created looks for photo shoots • Hungary biggest recruiting sites asked me to be their stylist for one of their projects where they collaborated with H&M • Created three smart looks for three different girls for job interviews
• Provided excellent customer service, therefore starting building my own client base • My clients usually spent more than the average transaction value required by the store, and one of my clients spent more than 1600 pounds which was 9 % of the entire store’s daily target. • Received supervisor responsibilities such as processing mail orders, dealing with refunds, doing replan
• Worked with brands such as Lancôme, Yves Saint Laurent, Giorgio Armani and Ralph Laurent Received a great insight of the market of luxury products • Created social media contents for some of the launches of the company’s brands Enhanced creative writing skills • In collaboration with the company’s digital agency I created the Hungarian copy for a Lancôme campaign Performed 18% better than other campaigns on average • Managed to secure coverage for the division’s products in multiple prestigious publications, such as Glamour, ELLE, Marie Claire Developed excellent professional communication skills • Took part in the organization of Kiehl’s and Lancôme press events where more than 50 people (celebrities, journalists, bloggers) attended Gained extensive PR experience • Followed up with bloggers and journalists after press events Made reports for the brand managers about the events • Made competitor review Mastered analysis skills • Updated monthly sell out database Got knowledge about the SAP system • Got the full responsibility of managing the weekly supply and I always managed to get the products on time for the press and events Mastered multi-tasking • Assisted in the creation of flyers, invitations Enhanced graphic design skills • Monitored any offline and online presence about the division’s brands Meticulous work and high attention to details • Translated press releases from English to Hungarian Improved PR writing skills • Came up with creative press events ideas Improved creative thinking • Prepared presentations and reports in the division Mastered the use of MS Outlook, Excel, Office and PowerPoint • Make product description for magazines and buying partners’ flyers Developed copywriting skills ‘Noemi has clear overview of marketing activities from the beginning to the end. She was a great team player who always met deadlines and could work under pressure. She understood the luxury market immediately and came up with great ideas when it came to organizing press events and campaign launches. Very reliable and always consistent in the execution of her regular tasks and objectives.’ – Lilla Simkó, Marketing Manager
• Reached out to international buyers and managed VIP clients Developed excellent negotiation skills and increased the number of buying partners by 4% • I was actively involved in setting up the budget for the next season Received understanding of the financial part of the company and developed analytical skills • Developed the company’s social media strategy Led to an increase of 15 % of its followers on average • Created products description for the webshop in English Resulted in an increase of 3 % in the brands online sales • Maintained up-to-date product knowledge Always eager to learn more • Assisted at photo shoots and fashion weeks Developed proactive and positive attitude towards demanding tasks • Attended and contributed to board meetings with fresh ideas Became a successful team player • Supported the launch of menswear with market research Developed strategic thinking ’She reached out to some international buyers and always went beyond. Noémi was really passionate about her job and loved working in the fashion industry. She took part in getting ready for Budapest Fashion Week and she had a clear objective of setting up the budge.’ – Szőnyi Anna Katinka, Product Manager
• Gained insight in marketing a luxury boutique hotel • Managed to secure a contract with 8 new tour operators • Organically increased the company’s Facebook following by 13% through engaging posts • Created email marketing campaigns with a 15% higher click-through rate than the company’s average • Optimized conversion funnels for the business’s website by analysing its Google Analytics report
• Gained thousands of followers on Facebook Engaged more and more people via exceptional posts • Wrote articles on weekly basis Always met tight deadlines, got knowledge about WordPress • Attended fashion shows and VIP events Managed to make connections in the fashion industry • Made interviews and collaborations with designers Improved interpersonal skills
UNIVERSITY OF HERTFORDSHIRE BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION HATFIELD,UK 09/15-01/16 I got an Erasmus scholarship where I improved my English in a native environment and gained great insight of fashion business and digital marketing. Main courses Fashion: Understanding Market and Trends - Understand their developing practice in relation to the dynamics of the industry sector, including the process of design, development through to production and the relationship between these stages. Project LUCAS HUGH Brand analysis and strategic recommendations for improving business model & social media presence Fashion: Introduction to Creative Processes - This module provided opportunities to understand some of the processes at work within the field of fashion creation and development. Project WHISTLES Got introduction to the creative processes that support fashion Digital Marketing in Practice - Comprehend how the internet can be used in different marketing functions and its potential to enhance marketing communications and business performance. Presentation RALPH LAUREN 4D PROJECTION MAPPING Examined the campaign why it went viral and why it was successful Project FINANCIAL APPLICATION MARKETING STRATEGY The team had to set up their business in the digital space and marketing it to an identified consumer segment. We considered how digital tools are used in practice to help achieve marketing objectives and effectively target our identified consumer segment. We needed to develop a business plan for our financial application where I made research and explained how we could use other online channels effectively (SEO, social media, PPC). Business to Business Marketing - Understood and evaluated the application of marketing theory to the design of marketing strategies aimed at business and other corporate markets.
During the programme I learned the basics of designing process and improved my drawing skills. My main subjects were history of art, designing, and costume history.
The programme provided me with practical business knowledge and a range of skills that equipped me to be a successful professional in an international business environment. It combined multiple studies such as Economics, Corporate Finance, International Marketing, Business Communication, Branding.