You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
- Marketing & Campaign. Planning national sensory theatre tours & projects. - Using Indesign and Photoshop to create digital and printed materials. Creating segmentations to use for Direct Mails. - Coordinating the company's website redesign. Leasing with web designers and members of the board to create action points. - Database management, creating E- shot/ Newsletters, Social Media Management. - Organising show development and photo shoots. Setting briefs for photographers and videographers. - Managing bookings/ relationships with Schools and theatre programmers. - Creating contracts together with ITC for touring work and venue hire. - Assisting with monitoring for Arts Council England and Leeds City Council. Collating audience feedback and creating reports to present to Board of Trustees. - Project Management. Creating schedules for performances and tours, managing accommodation, transport par diems, collecting booking and contract information from venues. - Leasing with The Audience Agency to create an audience development plan. Assisting general manager in tour/ performance evaluations to create KPIs. - Creating and developing partnerships, sitting on the Include Network (leeds arts and disability network), contributing Marketing expertise to Beyond Festival. - Key Member of the Leeds Donut Group, consisting of small venues and arts organisations (Including Slung Low and The Carriageworks) located outside the city centre. - Line managing University work placements, setting tasks and projects, monitoring and evaluation.
- Delivering consistently excellent customer service when greeting, serving and assisting a diverse range of customers - Taking a leadership role, with responsibility for delegating tasks, making decisions and resolving complaints and other problems - Contributing significantly as a valued member of the team, using a positive attitude to improve team morale - Significantly increasing company profitability due to reliably high sales figures.
- Implementing effective marketing strategies using Specktrix & dotmailer to create customer segmentations for direct mail and e-shots. - Compiling data and statics to aid the marketing team by writing surveys and organising results. - Creating a several data bases compiling extensive research over our competitors. - Regularly updating the Wordpress website. - Reforming and rebranding the courtyard children's club to increase membership and sales. - Creating a major Audience development survey, writing, conducting and compiling results which i presented in front on senior management and board members. - being part of the distribution team, engaging in the local community.
- Liaising with the local council to secure a large-scale banner on the side of the Commonwealth Museum, and ordering all promotional printed material - Executing the social media plan for the festival, including uploading news stories, tweets and Facebook updates - Playing an integral role as a member of the Festival Hub Team, responsible for engaging with customers and advising on the festival programme - Supporting Kim Noble in staging his I am not alone show at the Wickham Theatre.
- Using social media to create a new NME music feature for the festival season, as a key member of a dynamic team - Carrying out a wide range of administrative tasks, including data entry, distributing post, responding to reader enquiries, selecting competition winners and organising prizes - Ensuring that strict deadlines were consistently achieved, by providing copy, transcribing interviews, writing reviews and researching breaking news and new acts