Communications and media relations professional with 15 years’ experience gained in agencies and brands in the music, event/ festival, entertainment, education, architecture and local authority sectors. A strategic planner, with a keen eye for news and the ability to work with diverse stakeholders at the most senior levels. Creative, with proven media relations and crisis management skills. Versatile, positive and self-motivated.
- Leave Home, Save Lives: Refugee key workers celebrated in online exhibitThe lives of essential workers from refugee backgrounds will be celebrated in a new photography exhibition from one of the world’s most renowned celebrity photographers. The exhibition – Leave Home, Save Lives – features portraits of seven key workers, including a Covid tester, GP surgery administrator and care home assistant. It shares their stories, including their journeys to the UK, their lives and their roles in essential frontline services. A collaboration between photographer Rankin an
- UK publicist - PatreonPatreon is a membership platform that connects creators with their biggest fans and enables those fans to become paying members, or patrons, of their favourite creators. Co-founded in 2013 by YouTube star Jack Conte, of the band Pomplamoose, and Sam Yam, Patreon believes that every creator in today's digital economy should get paid. Patreon is the best place for creators to establish ongoing and predictable monthly revenue and expand their career as a creator whether they are creating podcasts,
- Associate Project ManagerWorking alongside the team at Evergreen to run the Urban Partners project. A communications agency that specialises in building online and offline communities to help our clients maintain an evergreen reputation that has tangible returns. We deliver a range of activities including PR, social media, paid and direct marketing, research, website management & analysis and event management to build communities for businesses and places.
- Louie Louie LondonWith the events team, we launched the beautiful south London restaurant and boutique music venue. The biggest highlight was this review by Jay Rayner when the utterly amazing Oded Oren was in residency- https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/feb/05/louis-louis-london-restaurant-review
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Notting Hill Carnival with Red Bull MusicEverybody knows London’s biggest and loudest party is Notting Hill Carnival! Big carnival player Red Bull commissioned Fanatic to join them and photograph official content for their 2 days of events. Fanatic photographers spent the entire weekend grinning ear to ear whilst shooting this incredible event, the atmosphere is incomparable! All Images © Fanatic33
- The library where you borrow things, not books | TEDxBrixtonIn the Library of Things, members can borrow anything from pasta-makers to tents, drills, suitcases and other items that gather dust in most people's homes. Rebecca believes that rather than dying, libraries could be thriving community hubs, home to a kaleidoscope of people and projects. Rebecca is co-founder and director of Library of Things – a friendly place where people come to borrow useful items, and learn how to use them. Fed up of spending money on things like tools and kitchen applian5
- Nando's South African Art GalleryWorking alongside creative agency Adjust Your Set, I helped Nando's curate an interactive South African themed art gallery in their Soho restaurant. Our mission was to make art fun and accessible to a younger mainstream audience and to make a platform for rising artistic talent in London. My creative innovation, copywriting and live content programming were all vital during this process.
+ Show more
London, United KingdomFreelance
The UK publicist for Patreon. Patreon is a membership platform that connects creators with their biggest fans and enables those fans to become paying members, or patrons, of their favourite creators. Co-founded in 2013 by YouTube star Jack Conte, of the band Pomplamoose, and Sam Yam, Patreon believes that every creator in today's digital economy should get paid. Patreon is the best place for creators to establish ongoing and predictable monthly revenue and expand their career as a creator whether they are creating podcasts, music, fiction, game streams, online videos, photography, visual art, and more. Patreon has more than 150,000 creators that are supported by more than 4 million patrons, and creators have earned more than $1billion in total. For more information, please visit: www.patreon.com
- Digital Marketing
- Public Communications
- Social Media Management
- Community Engagement
- New Business
- Brand Activation
- Brand Partnerships
- Artist Liaison