Journalist and Jurist. Interested in working at the intersection of communication and policy-making in urbanism. I intend to develop the role of Law in urban planning as an efficient tool to protect and allow the growth of communities whilst maintaining their culture and walking towards equality. And I believe this can be done in a sexy, efficient and engaging way. Interest in Arts, culture, sociology, urbanism and music. Published music writer.
- Countryside, A ReportThe rural, remote, and wild territories we call “countryside”, or the 98% of the earth’s surface not occupied by cities, make up the front line where today’s most powerful forces – climate and ecological devastation, migration, tech, demographic lurches – are playing out. Increasingly under a ‘Cartesian’ regime–gridded, mechanized, and optimized for maximal production – these sites are changing beyond recognition. Countryside, A Report gathers travelogue essays exploring territories marked by g
- Countryside at the United NationsJanuary 2008. The United Nations’ World Urbanization Prospects estimated that by the end of that year, over half of the global population would live in cities. In 2018, the Prospects confirmed 55.3% of humankind was living in urban settlements – a convincing argument for investigation to be directed to urbanized areas, to achieve intelligent and sustainable cities. What about the other half of the population? As the “smart city” dominated the discourse on urbanization, the countryside was left
Projects credited in
- The Hospital of the FutureAfter years of steady gains in life expectancy, it seemed we could declare an age of good health. Thanks to improvements in sanitation, nutrition, and medicine, most of us would live to see 73. Infectious diseases were done away with, and some believed that we no longer needed to prepare for epidemics at all. And then, on the last day of 2019, the world changed. In a very short time, an outbreak became an epidemic, and before long, the epidemic became a pandemic. It soon became clear that preci
Freelance JournalistCouleurs Jazz
Full coverage of jazz festivals (Ibiza, Barcelona, Montreal, Berlin). Concert chronicles and album reviews.
Communications OfficerOMA - Office for Metropolitan Architecture
- Rotterdam, NetherlandsFull Time
Project research, pitching, fundraising, event organization, project management. Writing press releases, interviews, news and project texts. Public relations and journalist communications. Key projects: Countryside, The Future; Countryside at the UN; Hospital of the Future.
+ Show more
- Content Management
- Tour Guiding
- Creative Writing
Professional Certificate in Inclusive and Sustainable CitiesDelftX - TU Delft
Study of current urbanization and design trends and alternative planning possibilities with a focus on the Global South.
Postgraduate in Urbanism and Land PlanningUniversitat de les Illes Balears
- Nord de Palma District, Balearic Islands, Spain
In-depth study of all fields of urbanism in the Balearic context. Final thesis on rural housing regulation versus tourism expansion in Ibiza.
+ Show more