Founder of Oshcomm, a content, copy and social strategy service. I'm an experienced marketer, who's been planning content and writing words for hyper growth scale ups, small pre-seed start ups, and for corporates too. I was previously social and community manager at Bulb, and consulted at Rightmove on their social strategy. I understand the different marketing needs placed on businesses at each stage of their journey. I'm taking this experience to businesses as a service in order to help them grow and connect with their community. I like to work with people who have a progressive mindset and think critically about their work and the wider world.
- We're Gonna Make It: Website copy for brand relaunchReworking the entire website for a band during its relaunch is a fine balancing act. Here I worked on Web3 community and token, We're Gonna Make It's website. This was critical in defining what the community stood for and how it worked, capturing the personality of the brand along the way. You can check it out here: https://www.thewgmimovement.com/
- Earnr: SEO optimised blog writingCreating a catalog of searchable web content can really drive your growth. I've worked with fintech, Earnr for several months creating several SEO optimised blog posts each week, establishing their voice in the freelance finance industry. You can check out their blog here: https://www.earnr.co.uk/blog
- Collective Benefits: Content writingEstablishing your brand as an authoritative voice in your industry is important to gain recognition and stay relevant. Here I ghost wrote blog posts for key individuals at social enterprise, Collective Benefits, on real situations that impacted their customers. https://www.collectivebenefits.com/blog-posts/5-ways-gig-economy-mitigate-effects-rising-fuel-costs
- Rightmove: Social Media Strategy DevelopmentUnderstanding your brand personality, whether you're a startup or an established company, is important when positioning yourself in the fast changing world of social. Here I worked with Rightmove on their tone of voice, ran an audit of their content, and developed their content pillars and strategy.
- Bulb: Company sponsorship announcementIt's important for businesses to communicate their own story with the public. With company announcements that involve other parties, this means juggling all stakeholder interests and brand guidelines. In this case I was portraying the renewed sponsorship of a local football team, so emphasised the team's history and community and showed how it connected to my client's which helped expand the brand image and shape people's impression of it.
+ View all
Social and Community ManagerBulb
- London, United KingdomFull Time
• Developed a task-force of 5 into a community team of 14. Improving our brand engagement from 3 engagements per post to 15. • Created engaging customer focussed content, from quizzes and polls, to infographics and raw reels. This has grown our following by 13k across all channels and increased engagement in our brand. • Identified engagement issues with our community platform and built our a reward system for members which increased engagement by 35% and positive sentiment by 63%. • Onboarded Bulb onto WhatsApp, increased our Google rating from 3.3 to 4.3, maintained an ‘excellent’ Trustpilot rating, using SQL queries to identify happy members and building the invite process for them to leave reviews.
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Built our CRM dashboard to chart all new business relationships. This gave us a clear insight into progress in onboarding new customers. • Used social to promote events, started using live Snapchat stories to promote events. Saw an uptick in traffic to our site of 240% as people swiped up to see deals we offered. • Role also involved working with the marketing to ensure strong relationships with partners.
+ Show more