- Aubrey Beardsley – The Art of Being a Dandy | TateI was commissioned by the TATE to direct and edit this short film ahead of their exhibition of Aubrey Beardsley’s work. Curator Stephen Calloway and drag performer Holly James Johnston sit down to tea to discuss the ‘dos and don’ts’ of dandyism according to artist Aubrey Beardsley. Beardsley shocked and delighted Victorian London with his black and white drawings. In fact, the 1890s even became known in some circles as the ‘Beardsley Period’. At the centre of this decadent world was the ‘dandy
- The Ex Neo-Nazi Transgender WomanI worked as an additional editor on this documentary for VICE, helping reversion the Serbian produced film for an English language audience. For years, Dajana Pospiš was a member of the National Front, a far-right, anti-Semitic, anti-LGBTQ movement that waged war on Serbia's queer community. But during a stint in prison for racial and religious discrimination, Pospiš came to accept what no one saw coming: despite being assigned male at birth, she was a woman—and she desperately wanted to transi
- The State of Man, Gillette, British GQI worked as offline editor on this branded piece. What does it mean to be a man? To answer that question GQ teamed up with Gillette - who’ve been helping men be at their best for over 100 years - to uncover The State of Man in Britain today. To find out more about modern fatherhood, we spoke to blogger Greg Stanton - better known as ‘The London Dad’-who shook up his life to put his children first.
- Away With MeA spontaneous holiday romance in Nice turns sour when there is a clash of intentions and expectations between the two men. Away With Me can be bought or rented on Peccadillo Pictures' short film collection, Boys On Film 16: Possession. peccapics.com/product/boys-film-16-possession/ Featured at: BFI Flare London, 2016 (Industry Selection) In & Out Cannes & Nice, 2016 Inside Out Toronto, 2016 Rio Festival of Gender & Sexuality, 2016 North Carolina Gay and Lesbian Film Festival, 2016 Unicorn Nig
- Have We Met Before?Have We Met Before? is a short docudrama exploring the history of sex in the homosexual community across the last five decades. Made as part of the BBC and BFI's Born Digital emerging talent scheme, the film screened at London's BFI on 12th March 2019, and was broadcast on BBC Four on Sunday 17th March, and thereafter on BBC iPlayer.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Tate Lates Night InTate Lates Night In brings an artist-led programme direct to you, wherever you are. Streaming online every month from May 2020, you can discover a mix of artist talks, workshops, film, spoken word and music, featuring artists working in London and internationally. Tune in monthly via www.tate.org.uk/uniqlotatelates
Director and EditorBBC and BFI
- London, United KingdomFreelance
I have recently completed my new short film, Have We Met Before? It's a docudrama exploring different ways gay men have met for sex over the last 50 years. It was made with the BBC and BFI as part of their new and emerging talent scheme, Born Digital. It has screened on BBC Four in the UK and premiered at the BFI London Southbank. You can watch it on the BFI Player here: https://player.bfi.org.uk/free/film/watch-have-we-met-before-2019-online
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Video Editing
- Adobe Editing
- Video Directing