I am a recent graduate from University, completing the course with a 2:1 in Marketing. I possess passion and enthusiasm about Marketing and Social Media and have sought to gain beneficial experience within the Marketing sector by undergoing relevant work placements. I was able to apply my knowledge and theory within a commercial and practical environment.
- The Little Pack of Mindfulness BlogStarting a blog to assist other OCD sufferers has always been something I wanted to create. If you or someone you know is suffering from OCD or anxiety, please check out my blog, in the aim that it can hopefully aid other sufferers. https://livlivelifestyle.wordpress.com
- Mindshare X Hearst UKGen Z'ers and Millennials have no loyalty when it comes to fabric conditioners. Purchase decisions are made based on ease and promotional offers. Comfort wanted to drive a more meaningful relationship with this audience to super-charge purchase intent, so turned to Hearst to capitalise on its expertise in engaging young adults.
Social Media Marketing ManagerCatering By Tracey Spalter
London, United KingdomPart Time
• Create and manage social media accounts, as well as the website. • Produce various promotional campaigns for their website and social media platforms. • Responsible for analysing SEO using ad platforms.
Social Media InternYoung in Spirits
London, United KingdomInternship
• Created marketing content for their social media platforms. • Attended an in-store activation pop-up at ‘John Lewis’ in Oxford Street, liaised with customers boosting awareness and sales.
+ Show more
- Social Marketing
- Social Media Advertising
- Social Media Management
- Influencer Engagement
- Influencer Management
- Influencer Marketing
BA (Hons) MarketingNottingham Trent University
- Nottingham, United Kingdom
BA (Hons) Marketing: 2.1
Young AmbassadorOCD-UKHaving been diagnosed with OCD in 2017 and having fought Meningitis when I was only 8 months old, these are two charities incredibly close to my heart. As a young ambassador, I work closely with them to raise awareness, by creating articles, blog posts and continuing to share my own experiences, to help offer support and guidance for other sufferers.
Principal Student AmbassadorCanowaterManaged a group of fellow student ambassadors, assigning roles and ensuring goals are met. Planned and ran campus student events to gain awareness for the brand and increase social media engagement and presence.