Graduate with a B.A in Political Communication and Media studies, and an M.A in Fashion Promotion, Communication and Media, experienced in digital marketing, influencer marketing and public relations.
· Managing influencer marketing campaigns on social media for various luxury, lifestyle and beauty brands across the world · Composing creative campaign briefs · Making sure the influencer's content level is executed according to the provided brief and of high quality, and ensuring a good return on investment for the client · Liaising with brand marketing managers and social media influencers to ensure expectations are managed correctly on both sides of the campaign · Developing a detailed campaign timeline, including paid content on influencer channels, events and gifting. · Maintaining good working relations with the clients and the influencers through meetings prior, post and during the campaign. · Reporting excellent results back to the client, including high engagements and KPI's
· Supporting role to the founder and director of Sophie Elliott Comms. · Developed communications strategies for agency's clients, including project timelines. · Liaised with fashion, business and tech press, pitching journalists with creative ideas on a daily basis. · Coordinated samples, compiling coverage reports, managing databases and researching trends and developments relevant to the agency's PR practices.
· Supporting role to the UK PR team, assisted in the day to day running of the office · Compiled coverage reports, updated databases and supported on research projects · Supported the team with events such as press days and parties · Coordinated samples using Fashion GPS
· Issued approximately 40 press releases, both in Hebrew and English · Created and organized 4 events (fundraiser, 2 conferences and a soccer tournament) · Managed the organization's social media accounts (Facebook and Instagram) · Liaised with journalists and celebrities to assure maximum result of the PR work, making sure the events and activities were covered in the media
· Handled customer service (100 per day) and sales · Trained new staff (9 people), including sales and brands briefs · Created in-store V.M, reporting to the Head of the Visual Merchandising team. Job included implementing seasonal window installation, working alongside the creative team to ensure brand message is communicated effectively · Assisted the HQ marketing team with content creation for the brand's social media channels
· Major: Fashion Promotion, Communication and Media · Related coursework: - Strategic Brand Management: Created communication strategies for Vivienne Westwood and Christopher Kane - Creative Direction: Created a communication strategy and photoshoot for Agnes b. - Journalistic Writing: Wrote a 2000 words article for TANK magazine
· Major: Communication and Media Studies · Minor: Business and Management · Related coursework: - Created a communication strategy for the Israeli ministry of tourism, Castro Fashion and Always - Wrote a 1000 words article as part of journalism course - Created a PR strategy for a women's charity