You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
I hold a BA (2:1) in Advertising and Marketing Communications (BA, 2:1) from the University of Bedfordshire and currently I am interested in expanding my professional experience in PR and marketing communications internationally. In my previous internships and job roles, my significant tasks were to give support to marketing managers by writing press releases, propose marketing strategies, negotiate advertising quotas, pitch freelancers, deal with customer queries and liaise with media representatives.
• Continually seeking out and creating opportunities to place stories in all types of media, from traditional to digital to influencers • Developing media and influencer engagement strategies for planned campaigns, ongoing “news engine” programs and real-time news events that lead to ongoing, positive media coverage • Staying ahead of trends and creating story opportunities from real-time news events • Developing compelling, media-focused content, ranging from press releases and written pitches to digital and video content • Building strong relationships with national, regional and trade media as well as bloggers and influencers, including writing compelling pitches to journalists • Working daily with media and influencers across multiple channels, including email, social media and phone • Responding to issues and crisis communications • Collaborating with teams across multiple disciplines and successfully manage complex, fast-moving and unexpected communications challenges • Interacting with clients to present strategic recommendations addressing challenges and opportunities, as well as in “think on your feet” situations • Managing updates to social media properties, moderate and respond to comments and establish a consistent community culture and tone • Analyzing community insights and spotting trends • Blending culture and the interests of our community through always-ready content development • Integrating planned content that addresses client events, launches, announcements
• Preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximise brand promotion • Creating marketing materials and working with the charity's management board to see it executed • Creating and developing press releases and newsletters to communicate the charity’s message to their existing customers • Content writing for social media. Social media management content via Hootsuite • Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success • Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity • Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
• Researching markets to identify opportunities for events; • Liaising with clients to ascertain their precise event requirements; • Coordinating venue management, caterers, stand designers, contractors and equipment hire; • Identifying and securing speakers or special guests; • Planning room layouts and the entertainment programme, scheduling workshops and demonstrations; • Preparing delegate packs and papers; • Liaising with marketing and PR colleagues to promote the event; • Liaising with clients and designers to create a brand for the event and organising the production of tickets, posters, catalogues and sales brochures, plus social media coverage;
• Identifying media companies within different market areas as agreed with the Marketing Manager and perform market research • Create engaging content for external Facebook and blog and drive forwards the company’s brand messaging • Coordinating weekly direct mail initiatives (planning, mail merge and individual letters, printing, checking, signing and packaging) • Drafting newsletters as required in conjunction with the Marketing Manager • Scheduling calls, confirm appointments, report back on quotations made and outcomes • Managing telephone enquiries during the LEA’s opening hours • Providing guidance and support to new students on arrival • Working with the Welfare Manager to provide a range of administrative services to students (to ensure that all appropriate documentation is completed when new students arrive, issue ID student cards, issue bank letters, holiday letters and organise induction dates) • Tracking, managing and updating student profiles on digital data base (EduPro) • Liaising with media organisations for advertising campaigns, offers, establishing strategies and getting the final price.
• Writing press releases in Romanian and English • In charge of the company’s social media networks (Facebook, blog) • Content writing in Romanian and English for social media • Liaising with fashion editors from Bucharest • In charge of content writing and corporate info on www.blog.sarrieri.ro • Editing other materials for the Marketing department in Romanian and English • Planning and delivering events for new products to be launched on the market. • Planning and delivering product photo shooting sessions. • Offering support in updating the written content of the company’s online shop, with product presentation, product descriptions and sales.
• Organizing the fashion closet, • Arranging messengers to pick up or deliver clothing and accessory samples, • Liaising with public relations agencies, • Assisting at fashion shoots, • Logging in credits for editorial stories, and assisting fashion editors.
• Modules taken: Public Relations, Strategic Management, Digital Marketing, Creative Marketing, International Business, Marketing Management