A passionate and organised creative who likes to work across multiple channels to connect with people and catch their attention. Paige Shaw is an integrated senior designer based in London and has worked in the creative industry for 6 years. She has experience working with a variety of clients across a multitude of projects ranging from; campaigns, branding, strategy, ideation, film production, print and digital design. Paige is particularly interested in using her skills to advocate positive change and would love to hear from companies/ brands who channel that.
- Pembroke House: Covid-19Brief: Pembroke House, charity and community centre in Walworth wanted help to raise money for their newly set up Food Distribution Hub and also bring awareness to all of the support they were giving to their local community during the Covid-19 crisis. Project Roles: Print flyer design Digital design Film editing Social media graphics Note: All designs created for Pembroke House were undertaken while Volunteering during the Covid-19 crisis.
- BreezeBrief: Create the brand name and visual identity for a start-up, eco-friendly courier service that wants to help contribute to the reduction of traffic and air/noise pollution within London. Project Roles: Ideation Art Direction Logo design Pitch designs Credits: Agency - Theobald Fox (pitch project)
- Boy George + Culture Club – 'Life' UK Arena Tour Screen VisualsBrief: Art direct and produce 8 screen visuals for Culture Club’s 2018 UK arena tour, ‘Life’. Project Roles: Art Direction Animation Asset Creation Image/ Video Sourcing Film Shoot: Assistant Director Credits: Agency - Theobald Fox Creative Director & Stylist - William Baker DOP - Luca Ciuti MUA - Marie Bruce Hair Stylist - Hamilton Stansfield
- Samba De La Muerte – Album Social Media AssetsBrief Samba De La Muerte are an up & coming band based in France. For their album launch they were in need of a library of engaging social media assets for Instagram to tease and launch their new music. Project Roles: Motion Graphics Film Edit Credits: Agency - Theobald Fox
- SSE Women's FA Cup – #TogetherWeCanBrief: For the 2018 SSE Women’s FA Cup, create an integrated campaign that will engage more people into women’s football from all levels, whilst also amplifying SSE’s brand values to all audiences; internally and externally. Project Roles: Lead Creative Ideation Campaign Identity Print & Digital Design Credits: Agency - Theobald Fox Videographer & DOP - Thomas Wootton MUA - Chloe Gottlieb-Hunt
+ View all
Volunteer DesignerPembroke House
London, United KingdomFreelance
Lending creative support to help with their fundraising campaign and raise awareness of their community support during the Covid-19 crisis. Creative included: Social media assets, film editing, print & digital flyer designs.
+ Show more
- Brand Identity
- Pre Production
- Film Editing
- Art Direction
- Print Design
- Digital Design
+ Show more