I am a meticulous Creative Retoucher, with over 20 years experience, the last 13 years of which were in the beauty industry. I am excellent at juggling multiple tasks and working under pressure taking full ownership from initial brief through to final image. Extensive knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, producing creative high-end imagery for beauty, lifestyle, fashion and cosmetics, using colour correction techniques and visualising.
Projects credited in
- THE BODY SHOP – DESIGN & ART DIRECTION FOR THE GLOBAL BEAUTY BRANDWorking on the in-house global promotions team at The Body Shop, my senior role involved development of concepts from brief to asset creation, via moodboards, design and photoshoot art direction, as well as managing a small team of junior designers and freelancers.
- The Body Shop – White Musk FloraArt Direction, design and illustration for campaign for The Body Shop’s newly launched exclusive chypre fragrance White Musk Flora. The campaign took inspiration in the sensory experience of the scent itself, fragrances often so brilliantly taking us on a journey to a certain place. The White Musk Flora’s top notes first brought me past Sicilian citrus groves followed by a visit to a lush, beautiful garden full of peonies in a British countryside mansion. The collage illustration’s play with sc
- Copywriter The Body ShopAdvertising copywriter for The Body Shop. Created copy for in-store window displays, make-up stands, products, leaflets, newsletters, subscription emails and creative content for The Body Shop website. Briefed directly by product and marketing teams, attended copy approval meetings with legal, signed off final copy from artwork. Copywriter for projects and launches including: Instablur, summer sale, Colour Crush cosmetics, Body Butter re-launch, Drops of Youth.
+ Show more
London, United KingdomFreelance
Creative Retoucher, with over 20 years experience, the last 13 years of which were in the beauty industry. Extensive knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, producing creative high-end imagery for beauty, lifestyle, fashion and cosmetics, using colour correction techniques and visualising
Creative RetoucherThe Body Shop
- London, United KingdomFull Time
• Working with top photographers and designers taking the initial brief from concept to finished product by utilising the latest Photoshop techniques and my own creativity and flare. • I was the sole Creative Retoucher on the group’s worldwide marketing campaigns, using image manipulation, colour correcting, lighting and comping. • Working under pressure and to tight deadlines. • Other duties included colour matching, complex extentions, client liaison and working to my own initiative. I am able to take an image and enhance it or create a whole new image from various images, often editing or extending backgrounds, adjusting colour tones, retouching skin textures and generally cleaning up an image. Extensive knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, producing creative high-end imagery for beauty, lifestyle, fashion and cosmetics, using colour correction techniques and visualising. • Expert in Adobe Photoshop and solid in Adobe Illustrator.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Skin Retouching
- 2D Visualisation
- Creative Retouching