I take inspiration from the natural and urban world, different cultures and people trying to make the world a better place. I also believe that whilst design should be beautiful and functional, it should also have personality and should engage with interesting and diverse content. I’m fastidious, articulate, diligent, hard working and always looking to help out so will muck in anywhere when there’s a tight deadline.
- Mess Magazine - Issue 12I worked with the Creative Director and Editor in Chief of international fashion brand 'Mess Magazine' to produce a brand new layout for Issue 12. The idea of the new issue was to promote sustainably conscious fashion and included articles and interviews with top fashion and design influencers and CEO's.
- 'The Vault' tattoo shopI was asked by a company who produces shop signage to create a sign for one of their clients. The brief was quite open and the only things I had to adhere to was that it had to have a black background with gold as the main colour, be quite traditional and incorporate floral elements. This was a lot of fun to put together and the finished design took a total of around 8 hours to complete in Adobe Illustrator.
- Bold Humanist MagazineThis was a self initiated design project, bringing together stories and reports unveiling life for the people of North Korea under Kim Jong-un’s reign. Human rights is an issue close to my heart so I wanted to create a project that combined my love for revealing rarely reported, truthful stories, but also for editorial design. I believe that design plays a vital role in communicating powerful stories to the viewer. Adding personality to my work too gives the target audience a further emotional
- Summer Cave book coversAs I'm pretty much a self taught graphic designer, I decided in 2016 to enrol in an online graphic design diploma. One of the projects was to produce 3 different styles for a book called 'Summer Cave' along with promo posters. It's a story about 5 teenagers who find a cave on the beach that leads to a mysterious world. The book was to be aimed predominantly at teens and young adults.
Creative DesignerSwan Creative
- Southend-on-Sea, Leigh-on-Sea, United KingdomFull Time
After a month of freelancing, I was employed full time at Swan Creative. My day consisted of creating logos, social graphics, marketing campaigns, signage and various printed materials. I was also responsible for liaising with clients and various print suppliers to make sure the final finished products were produced on time. Clients included local businesses and startups, as well as estate agents, property managements companies and theme parks. These included Tugo Food Systems, Ayers & Cruiks Estate agents, Jefferies Solicitors, Merlin Entertainment, David Lloyd Clubroom, The Royals Shopping Centre, Willow Farm (responsible for designing and creating artwork for a complete site refit with the CBBC Peter Rabbit theme)...
Graphic DesignerElle Media Group
- Basildon, United KingdomFull Time
Creating the company’s internal and public facing marketing materials, charity POS, everyday and easter card ranges and helped with the Christmas ranges. Putting together greetings card designs for British Heart Foundation, Scope, National Trust for Scotland, Marie Curie Cancer Care, Severn Hospice + many others. Photo retouching, Creative Artworking, Graphic Design. Worked with Marks & Spencers. Worked with full time Creative Consultant to commision external artists and artworkers to put together cards.
- Adobe Acrobat
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Graphic Design
- Editorial Design
- Print Design
- Packaging Design
- Logo Design