Film and video editor with experience working on short films, advertisements, and recipe videos. Looking to start my career in Post Production in a role where I can grow within an innovative, exciting company. Fluent in Spanish and English with a dual US-Colombian passport.Locked Pro Plan feature
- Offline and online editing - Planning and research - Ingesting and transcoding - Organising raw/transcoded footage - Creating polished pieces suitable for public audiences - Exporting and distributing - Archiving
- Create online content - Manage social media - Organise events - Find partnerships - Supervise legal aspects
- Assist in recruiting participants, marketing, publicizing and preparing educational material for the Plant-Based Cooking Summit. - Prepare a marketing strategy, a timeline and goals, incorporating a wide range of social media tools (including recipe videos, interviews and promos) - Assist in creating educational material, handouts and posters to be used in the conference - Attend the conference and assist the Director in making sure the conference runs smoothly - Upon completing the conference, provide follow-up material for the attendees and help implement the marketing strategy for the next event.
- Practical filmmaking skills, creative brainstorming, moving image theory, and an understanding of the state of the creative industries. - Technical skills and workflow processes that form the bedrock of current postproduction practices. Editing software skills development, offline editing workflows, audio and video editing techniques, and digital media management. - Exploration of key research methods including defining problems, identifying areas of academic enquiry, formulating hypotheses, collecting, organising and evaluating data, developing and assessing conclusions. - Final creative editing project
- Social and cultural anthropology: study of the formation of local, regional and national cultures; their social organisation, expressions of religious life, relations with nature, and the development of national states. - Archeology and ethnohistory: study of the material and symbolic relations of the archaeological past, and analysis of the social and historical processes that occurred after the Spanish conquest of America. - Biological anthropology: examination of human evolution, paleontological evidences and primate studies. - Linguistics: contemporary methods and techniques of linguistic and sociolinguistic analysis. - Interdisciplinary studies: theoretical and empirical approach to different approaches, problems, dimensions and development challenges.