I'm an independent graphic designer with a great deal of experience in branding, visual identity, editorial design, and typography. Creativity, Quality, and Commitment are the keywords that describe my personality. I have 20 years of experience in this field. I always begin a project by understanding my client's requirements. I like to work closely with my clients, big or small, to understand their needs and translate them into bold, custom and meaningful graphic solutions that fit the client's brand and values. My areas of expertise: • Graphic design • Visual Identity & Branding • Sales & Marketing collateral • Editorial design (magazine, books, brochures, and reports) • Creative infographics • Powerful presentations • Type design & font production • Website design Graphic design software: Adobe Indesign / Adobe Photoshop / Adobe Illustrator / Glyphs / Sketch / Hype Office software complements: Word / Powerpoint / Pages / Keynote If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me! Thank you!
- De la tierra al cielo- Libro de los Hermano TorresFrom Earth to Heaven The book of the hermanos Torres, owners of the restaurant "Dos cielos" which is situated on the 24th floor of the Hotel ME in Barcelona and has two Michelin stars. This book collects delicious recipes with the best products of Spanish cuisine and inspired by his grandmother Catalina.
- Museumkwartier paspoortI designed a children's book for the Museum Quarter of The Hague, Netherlands. The aim of the Museumkwartier children’s passport is to encourage parents with children between the ages of 6 and 12 to visit the cultural institutions in the Museum Quarter in The Hague. The children are new heroes who will hunt treasures in the institutions with the passport. Writer: Cora de Vos | Illustrator: Adriana Santos
- Yoga LeidenI renewed the brand identity of Yoga SuCasa, a yoga studio in the Netherlands. This project involved a chromatic change to bring touches of nature to the brand. I re-organized the content of its web to turn it into a highly visual design, with bright and close up photos and modern and dynamic navigation. Visit Yoga SuCasa website Thanks for watching!
- Jezz device by iSystemJezz is a brand new embedded IoT device with a web service that allows you to configure and install a complete SAP environment within 2 to 3 hours, depending on your internet connection speed. I designed a logo for the new iSystems product, Jezz. The brand must have its own personality and be related to the mother brand iSystem. The brand is still in development.
- iSystem consultingiSystem is focused on SAP solutions & consulting, implementing, customizing and supporting SAP solutions. I was challenged to create a unique visual code that would identify iSystem as a brand and that is also related to the image of its new Jezz device. Using mechanical typography helps convey the core idea of the company with technological features that adapt perfectly to the brand and its communication.
+ View all
The Hague, NetherlandsFreelance
Designer at Retype Foundry. ReType is a digital type foundry based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. The company was created in 2007 by Ramiro Espinoza.
The Hague, NetherlandsFull Time
Paula Mastrangelo offers design solutions with a solid conceptual base and straightforward formalization. She has developed projects in the field of editorial design, typography, and corporate identity for companies and organizations from around the world.
+ Show more
- Custom Typography
- Editorial Design
- Logo Design
- Corporate Design
- Typography Design
- Book Design
- Brand Design
- Presentation Design
- Marketing Collateral
Diploma Type design and Certificate Postgraduate School EducationPlantin Instituut voor Typografie-Artesis Hogeschool Antwerpen
- Antwerp, Belgium
In this expert class led by Frank Blokland, the 'secrets' of the current typographical representations of the Latin alphabet (capital, roman and italic) are treated in detail.
Master Advanced TypographyEINA. Escola d'Art i disseny
- Barcelona, Spain
Module 1: letter design This module aims at deepening the knowledge of the letter from the history and form, through practical subjects such as calligraphy, lettering, digital construction and architecture of the alphabet, accompanied by formal lectures on the history of typography, font formats, programming in Phyton Teachers: Keith Adams Josep Babiloni Joan Carles Casasín Albert Corbeto Enric Jardí Íñigo Jerez Laura Meseguer Oriol Miró José Manuel Urós Arcàngela Regis