- Branding and visual identityFisios is a physiotherapy and ostheopathy company in Spain. The inversion of the letter 'i' (meaning and) in the logo stresses and connects both services: fisioteràpia (physiotherapy) and osteopatia (osteopathy), and it becomes the symbol of the brand. The soft colour palette reminds of nature and calm.
- Philomena PackagingDeveloping the Brand identity for a Hand crafted jewellery company based in London with influences that journey from Asia all the way to South America. Philomena Studios hand makes all Tiara, necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings using Silver, Gold and semi precious materials. The Logo, packaging, and general Art Direction were carefully designed and crafted with the designer’s vision in mind.
- ÈBO PackagingThis project is a series of three different luxury chocolates based on specific characteristics of the ‘Olot’ region of Catalunya (Spain). The designs represent not only three important aspects of the town of Olot, but the characteristics of the chocolate inside. The semi transparent sleeve above contains the product name, ingredients and nutritional information. All aspects of naming, concept, branding, illustrations and packaging design have been developed in this project.
+ View all
Graphic DesignerFox International Channels
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Branding and editorial design.
+ Show more
- Abobe Indesign/photoshop/illustrator
- Digital/ Print
- Website Design
- Logo Design
- UI Design