Berlin . Amsterdam . Lisbon . Portfolio: www.pedro-lourenco.com Team website: https://www.pedroandjose.com/ Main awards: . Cannes, Eurobest, ADC Germany, London International Awards, El Sol, Young Lions Portugal, Young Guns International, Young Glory Competition, CCP (Portuguese Creative Club), Unicorn Awards – The One Shot Film Festival, SAPO digital awards, etc.
- SAVE FOR AWARDS - Advertising award show entries made easyAward season preparation is a nightmare. We all know that. That’s why we made it easier for everyone out there - including our rivals. Introducing Save For Awards. The Photoshop plug-in that automatically generates all the files you need to submit to every award show out there. In seconds. Get it at www.saveforawards.com
- One Accident is EnoughThe Automatic Post-Collision Braking System is a safety feature that automatically initiates braking after the vehicle suffers a collision, and prevents or minimises subsequent collisions. To communicate this feature, we portrayed three chains of unfortunate accidents with a humorous twist. The message is simple: you might not be able to avoid the first accident, but now you can avoid things from going from bad to (a lot) worse.
- VW - A bit too riskyIf you are looking to buy a used car, the Volkswagen Safe Deals are your best bet. Service cars not older than 24 months, with only 1 previous owner, thoroughly checked and double checked in 96 key points, and with up to 5 years warranty. Next to this, everything else seems a bit too risky.
- MANBUNIE - the beanie for man bun menWith the cold days comes a terrible dilemma for all man-bun men: sticking to their much loved “if-Jared-Leto-a-barista-and-a-samurai-had-a-threesome” look, or covering that glorious bit of hair with a Jacques Cousteau beanie. Tough choice, we know. But fret not, dear hairy friend. We’ve got you covered. Well, partially covered. Check it out: www.manbunie.com
- Bruise Automat - The photo booth against domestic violenceAgency: DDB Berlin Client: Terre des Femmes www.frauenrechte.de Domestic violence affects 1 in 4 women in Germany. That is a shocking number, especially for one of the world's most progressive societies. Unfortunately, people don't pay much attention to statistics. They always feel abstract and like something that only happens to others. So we decided to raise awareness for this problem in a way that everyone could relate to. With a little help from a Berlin icon: the photo booth. We created a special photo booth and customized it with facial recognition software, so it could recognize when a woman was about to take a picture and automatically apply bruises to one of the four photos - clearly illustrating the one-in-four statistics. This technology helped us turn a reality that is so often ignored into something no one could look away from.
- Lives Way More Interesting Than YoursThe great majority of us are not as adventurous and well-traveled as we might think we are. In fact, if we think about it, we are surrounded by ordinary objects that have traveled way more than us. Based on this simple but very powerful insight, we created a series of print ads that tell the exciting stories of a paper clip, a disposable lighter, a coin, and a pencil, in a way that pokes fun at our own sedentary lives.
+ View all
- Berlin, GermanyFreelance
Freelance International Creative Agencies: AKQA (Berlin and Amsterdam), DDB (Berlin), The Adventures Of (Berlin), The Royals (Melbourne), Wolf&Lamm (Berlin), etc. Clients: Kayak, VW, Adidas, Audi Motorsport, Nivea, Jet Star, Bulldog Gin, Weber and Kraft Foods.
+ Show more
- Integrated Crossmedia Advertising
- Advertising Copywriting