Award Winner video content creator and director. I’ve built my reputation as a visionary professional with expertise in the design and seamless execution of video projects and large-scale, high profile events in the fashion and lifestyle industries. My experience ranges from project planning, budgeting, and client management, to video direction, team leadership, and post-production.
- JPL Atelier - The Riviera Collection Fashion FilmFashion Film creative concept, direction and editing for London-based sustainable brand JPL Atelier's new Riviera collection. Creative Director @julesponce Video Creative Director and Editor @ppontoni Camera/Cinematography @mark_beyermann Photographer @shotbymr Model @amandahenrikson Styling @kelly.gorman MUA + Hair Sarah La Rose Original Music @bruno.pinto.ferreira Shot at the beautiful @sunbeanstudios
+ View all
Projects credited in
- JPL Atelier - The Alliance CollectionJPL Atelier announced the launch of The Alliance Collection in line with women’s equality day 2020. Collaborating with five extraordinary charities that are close to the brands heart. 30% of proceeds go towards their work to make gender equality a reality in every way.
- JPL - The Riviera Collection fashion film.JPL Atelier - The Riviera Collection Fashion Film for the launch of the new The Riviera Collection by London based sustainable brand JPL Atelier. Creative Director @julesponce Video Creative Director and Editor @ppontoni Camera/Cinematography @mark_beyermann Photographer @shotbymr Model @amandahenrikson Styling @kelly.gorman MUA + Hair Sarah La Rose Original Music @bruno.pinto.ferreira Shot at the beautiful @sunbeanstudios
+ Show more
Head of Creative Content ProductionBubble Creative Studio
- Curitiba, BrazilFull Time
Content creator and producer of video and event projects for local and national clients within the fashion, lifestyle and communication industries. Worked directly with clients during creative briefing sessions, managed medium to big teams and was hands on throughout the process of conception to delivery.
- Film Production
- Video Editing
- Event Design
- Creative Team
- Foreign Languages
- Multicultural Sensitivity
- Time Management
- Content Creation
- Boston, United States
I study Film Production at Boston University. While completing my degree I interned at the American Pavillion during the Cannes Film Festival in 2007 and in 2008 I did two internships in Los Angeles at Paramount Pictures in their Physical Production Department and at Essential Entertainment in International Distribution.
Festival Official SelectionBokeh South Africa Fashion Film FestivalSouth Africa Fashion Film Festival official selection with my fashion film "Fashion Bodies: About Limits, Opinions and War Paint"
+ Show more