A highly motivated and innovatory photographer who can assuredly handle any task or complication presented with confidence and conviction. I’m currently seeking a role in the fashion industry. As a photographer/photography assistant which will empower my pre-existing creative mechanical, managerial, interpersonal and communication attributes. Through strong attention to detail, I’ve been able to establish a strong collaborative work ethic in the pursuit fulfilling the briefs of numerous clients. Enabling me to become a trustworthy practitioner in my field of work.
- Adidas London Oxford Circus Flagship Store LaunchAdidas recently opened a four-storey 27,000sq ft flagship on London's Oxford Street which it called its "most digital store to date". With over 100 digital touchpoints and even an interactive changing room mirrors, Retail Gazette paid a visit to see what all the fuss is about. - Sahar Nazir
- 079ME - Valentines Day '20"From the hotline straight to the function, 079ME is the provider you can trust to dial you in and connect you to the best linkup on the dance floor. Returning to Peckham Levels with an extra special Valentines Day treat, expect a sexy mix of RnB, Hip Hop, Afrobeats and everything else in between" - 079ME
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Stormzy x Adidas Originals 'Merky' launchA true day long celebration of London’s creative community curated by Stormzy for Adidas Originals. Celebrate the real London moments, people and locations that make Stormzy who he is. Some of us hide from our background, Stormzy uses it as his spirit to push forward and make a difference. It's a point of pride, inspiration and drive. During the evening four local youth groups (Orchestra, BAME Choir, Amateur Dramatics, Dance Collective) were commissioned to re-create iconic Stormzy songs into 1
- Ciara for Equinox FitnessProduced & Directed PR film featuring singer, songwriter + dancer Ciara for Equinox Fitness & Nick Knight collab https://www.wmagazine.com/story/ciara-beauty-fitness-routine (note: photography in article by Perry Gibson not Lou Jasmine - this is a miscredit by W Magazine which has yet to be rectified)
+ Show more
PhotographerHit The Floor Magazine
London, United KingdomFreelance
Festival Credits: Simple Things, Dimensions, Love Saves The Day, Outlook, Grinagog and AfroPunk Festival Frequent commissioning to document live music and festivals, in written and photographic form. I was responsible for writing reviews, conducting interviews, and photographing musicians performing on stage with unpredictable stage-lighting or within a studio setting.
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Photo published across JD Sports and Converse social channels, additionally on their individual websites. Over the space to two days assisted the photographer with scheduling and adjusting lighting settings within JJ Icon Studios and Alexander Road Estate. Supporting stylists and other crew members in attaining the overall feeling and mood of the shoot.
+ Show more
- Visual Arts
- Photographic Direction
- Photographic Assistant
- Creative Artistic Vision
- Creative Retouching
- Editing Photos
- 120 Film
- 35mm Film Photography