Independent curator based in London, with international experience in PR, communications, arts management and event planning, within institutions including Phillips Auction House and Museo Jumex. Co-founder and co-curator of Off Site Project, an online non-commercial gallery space established in January 2017. It currently runs three parallel programs: a main exhibition page, downloadable bi-monthly micro-ZIP-exhibitions and an embedded quaterly Google Maps Residency Program.Locked Pro Plan feature
Off Site Project, an online non-commercial gallery founded in 2017. Through three parallel programmes: a main homepage exhibition, bi-monthly downloadable ZIP shows and a quarterly Google Maps Residency, the gallery features emerging and established artists addressing sociopolitical issues such as neocolonialism, AI and the interchange between the IRL and the URL. To date, the gallery has exhibited over 120 international digital practitioners, including LaTurbo Avedon, Petra Cortright, Shamus Clisset, Joey Holder, JODI, Tiare Ribeaux and Molly Soda, and established relationships with Modern Art Oxford, Modern Forms, the Photographers Gallery, Somerset House Studios and the UCL Multimedia Anthropology Lab. • Research and liaise with artists. • Manage enquires, reach out to artists and compose the yearly program. • Assist each participant artist with artwork and exhibition production. • Develop exhibition curatorial concept, layout and promotional materials for digital communications. • Research, catalogue and archive all exhibition materials. • Develop and execute social media strategies. • Establish and maintain a good relationship with cultural organisations.
• Oversaw the creation and production of all the exhibition graphic materials, such as vinyls, posters, publication, flyers, stickers, invitations and artwork captions. • Created weekly reports. • Planned and managed the exhibition budget. • Liaised with general inquires and suppliers. • Liaised with artists and tutors, prior, during and post the show. • Researched on production. • Managed artwork shipping to and from the venue, including artwork status reports. • Supported and directed the installation of the artwork. • Supported in the installation of graphic materials across the venue, including vinyls, posters, signals. • Coordinated logistics prior and during the event.
• Managed the logistics for a research trip to Vienna in January 2019. • Undertook and coordinated a research field in Vienna. • Liaised with the artists and tutors from the Academy of Fine Arts Vienna to coordinate their collaboration in the exhibition. • Oversaw the collaboration between the ACF and the Academy of Fine Arts Vienna. • Liaised with the Director and the Visual Arts Project Manager of the ACF. • Organised flights and accommodation in London for the artists. • Shipped work from and to Vienna, including creating status reports and arranging insurance. • Coordinated the publication content, design and production. • Planned and created content for the promotion of the exhibition on social media. • Designed the exhibition layout and oversee its installation, collaborating and directing art technicians. • Directed the photographic register of the show. • Generated a clear final report of the exhibition and the research trip to Vienna for the ACF archive.
• Edited content and designed the publication that accompanied the Logan Symposium and Inside Intel exhibition. • Created and developed all graphic materials for the exhibition and symposium. • Oversaw the production and install of all the graphic materials, and printing of the publication. • Liaison with print company.
• Created and executed communications strategies for local and international clients, through online and offline media. • Provided logistical planning and operational assistance for media and launch events. • Cultivated relationships between clients and local cultural institutions. • Liaised with management boards, trustees, artists, sponsors and local committees. Clients: Phillips Auction House Estancia FEMSA - Casa Luis Barragán Barbara Kruger x Bellas Artes Mercy for Animals Anonymous Gallery Bud Light Hellow Festival
• Created a communications strategy and marketing timeline for each exhibition. • Worked closely with the Museum Director, Curator and artists to develop communications materials. • Built relationships with the press to ensure a wide dissemination of exhibition programmes. • Coordinated one-on-one interviews between the curator/artist and relevant editors. Main exhibitions: • Ronald Duck. Adam Green, Compañía de Acción Cultural, Mexico City. • La Revolución Permanente, Pedro Reyes, Museo Jumex, Mexico City. • Paradise, Cy Twombly, Museo Jumex, Mexico City. • Dodo, Oliver Chanarin & Adam Broomberg, Fundación Colección Jumex, Mexico
• Worked closely with the directors to develop the gallery exhibitions and events programme. • Oversaw exhibition logistics including managing: loans, insurance, transport and condition checking of art works. • Oversaw exhibition previews, openings and other gallery events. • Supported artists by engaging with their work and providing support during the exhibition development and installation. • Liaised with management boards, trustees, political groups and local committees. • Created strong relationships between local museums and institutions. • Cultivated and maintained relationships with artists, sponsors, press, community members and industry affiliates. • Designed marketing promotions including brochures, flyers and books. • Managed employees and interns: prepared job descriptions, interviewed applicants for open positions, determined schedules and performed employee evaluations.
• Selected archival material from the Museum Interpretation National Program Archive to be displayed online. • Designed and generated an online platform that allowed all the members and participants to have access to the program archive.
Non-Governmental Organisations & Associations