Creativity is all about connecting the dots - it is very important for me to use my creative flair to find innovative ways to communicate & inspire people. I am a Business & Management (Marketing) graduate (Brunel University) with a Diploma in Creativity & Innovation from the University of Pennsylvania (Completed this remotely). I am a brand/marketing consultant. I work closely with personal brands/influencers and help them connect with their USP. I work with them at a management level and look after their branding/marketing. I also run a platform for women called 'Women Of Power UK' and we have an online platform 'The ConveHERsation' - I set this up around 3 years ago, and the journey has been phenomenal. We run monthly events varying from speed networking to panel sessions. It is very important to me to be a part of the promotion of women & I love what my platform does and continues to do! I love branding, story telling, social media, event production/management & just building concepts. Socials: @TheConvehersation // @BTI.Official // @IAmNotMyLipstick http://projectmlondon.com/en/2018/10/29/entrepreneurial-lessons-priscilla-founder-of-women-of-power-uk/
+ Show more
- CLM Podcast Pilot - BLM & GRL PWR | Vic Hope, Nana Acheampong, Charlotte Williams & Illiana GambrilBTI put together a visual podcast production for the CLM brand. We got some fabulous guests to take part in some very important discussion. The full episodes will come out soon! Pilot series only. 2 episodes.
- Phaedra Peer Presents Women Behind ArtivismBTI talent Phaedra Peer hosted a week long exhibition at Brick Lane Gallery Along with some hand selected amazing artists from the industry! This exhibition was all about Artivism - the act of mixing your art with strong activist messages. Exhibitionists: Phaedra Peer Elizabeth Ilsley Natalie Byrne Sophie Brampton Videographer/ Editor: Jackson Ndetiru Huge thanks to: Brick Lane Gallery Ugly Drinks Bosco Del Merlo
- Is The Notion Of Self-Love Killing Community Spirit - TCN EventOn 24th January we had an event all about Self Love, Self Care & Community we were joined by some awesome women including Nia The Light, Elise Loubatieres (@LittleMissPlumful), Emily Lavinia of @Aceandboogie, Caroline La Bouchere (@carolinelabouchere) & Robbi of @rlanc It was an open panel that encouraged audience participation! For those of you that have been to our events you already know we love to get interactive!
- The Creep Crew - TeaserWe are excited to slowly introduce a new part of the Creep Like Me brand! 2020 our ambassador programme will come into full swing. The amazing artist & Designer behind the brand Phaedra Peer has so much in store for the coming year. Creeps Involved Inc Jil, Khalifa, Arina & Vicky. Here is a little promo piece directed by me Shot by Jackson Nderitu Pics by Cecilia Taormina
- #BeautyStartsFromWithin Alexandra Cane X Women Of Power UKPowered by Perfectil (Vitabiotics) I held an amazing afternoon panel event with the awesome Alexandra Cane. This event was all about exploring what true beauty means, how to tackle negativity when it come to self image and ways we can move forward in the journey of self love. We were also joined by Bishamber Das, Brielle Anyea & Connie Simmonds. Huge thanks to the other sponsors Speedo, Ugly Drinks, Dr Lipp, Haribos, Indie Bay, Bosco Del Merlo & Walkers!
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Podcast Interview for YAYZY App on Sustainable FashionSecondhand clothing is no longer a dirty term. Vintage and secondhand fashions are a great avenue to start your journey into adding sustainable practices into your lifestyle. I had the privilege to speak with Priscilla Oshunremi from YAYZY on the podcast The A-yayZy of Sustainability to discuss vintage fashion and ways to integrate secondhand clothing into your own wardrobe. I began copywriting in the vintage fashion world. I have a lot of experience to speak from that you may find interest
Director Of Behind The Influence (Branding/ Talent Management)Freelance
London, United KingdomFreelance
I am currently working on several interesting projects, event production for personal brands, management and content production.
Director (Marketing) & Centre ManagerInspiration Youth Call
- United KingdomFull Time
Inspiration Youth Call (IYC) is a mentoring & life skills company, closely working with local authorities and schools to help bridge the gap for young people, providing them and their families the tools need to excel and achieve. • Marketing & Branding: developed a Marketing strategy for the company to help position it better. I designed promotional material including a brochure and leaflets for local youth clubs. I decorated the office space and designed lots of branded posters & motivational pieces to make the physical space look more attractive and in line with the services we provide. • Social Media Management: operated the Facebook & Twitter pages – I also set up a blog and would write engaging content circulated to families and schools. • Centre Management: Once the Right Direction Centre was established I stepped in to help define the role, I ensured student information was registered on the system & that all material had been sent across from their respective schools. I communicated all of IYC core values to every student individual and during the one to one would work with them to establish why they felt they had been referred and how we can work towards them become better by setting SMART style goals. I would write daily reports which would be communicated to the schools to keep them up to speed on each child’s progress. • Event Management: We held numerous events from award evenings, to Christmas Parties and I worked to plan events and ensure they ran smoothly.
- Creative Approach
- Social Media Marketing
- Brand Campaigns
- Events Production
- Event Management