A goal driven individual, able to act with calmness in situations of potential stress and uncertainty. Able to rationally assess any potential opportunities or issues in the heat of the moment whilst undertaking a particular task both individually and as part of a team. Experiences Travelling around Australia, South-East Asia and Japan (2019) • I was able to efficiently budget and plan during my 6 months abroad. • Developed key negotiation skills during my travels with street vendors and markets in Asia which in turn also improvised my communication skills. • Learned how to adapt to situations and improvise new plans due to issues that could arise such as transport changes and unexpected events. Travelling South East Asia (2016) • Independently developing itineraries, flights and accommodation. • Travelling in a large group for just over month. Leadership Course with RSY Organisation (2014) • Leading a week long course ranging between 13-15 year olds on Autumn camp. • Learning basic First Aid training. • Working in a different group of leaders each day showing ability to be flexible and a team player. 4 Week Tour of Israel (Summer 2013) • Building relationships in a short space of time, many of whom I had previously not met. • Understanding cultural differences away from home, whilst learning about my own heritage, through a number of volunteering opportunities. I have a passion for all genres of music, and have previously attended festivals both in the UK and abroad. This interest in music played a key role in my dissertation focus of the culture and diversity surrounding music festivals in the UK, and how it has changed with society in recent years. Through my University course, and work experience, I continue to have a keen interest in fashion, regularly reading articles on market trends whilst trying to understand changes within the industry. In my spare time I enjoy travelling, as well as learning languages and different cultures (having previously had lessons in Hebrew, Spanish and Mandarin).
Bar staff and waitressingThe Hansom Cab
- London, United KingdomFull Time
• Ability and willingness to work late nights & weekends. • Able to work well within a busy and fast paced work space. During my time working within hospitality, I found myself often under time restraining circumstances due to events and large bookings all happening at once whilst having to maintain the smooth ruining of the everyday business. • Good with time management skills. • Working well within a team based environment as often I would work within a group of 3-5.
Bar staff and waitressingDirty Dicks Pub
- Bishopsgate, London, UKFull Time
• Key numeracy skills via operating the till and taking cash. • Interacting with customers daily whilst providing a professional and friendly service to all. • Dealing with customer complaints and enquiries in a sensible and efficient manner. • Providing for large parties and events on the weekends.
+ Show more
- Client Services
- Direct Sales
- People Person
- Hard Working
- Administration Jobs
- Sales Support
- Qualitative Research
Geography and Chinese StudiesUniversity of Nottingham
- Nottingham, United Kingdom
I studied Geography and Chinese studies over a period of 3 years looking at modules ranging from Geographies of Money and Finance, Geographies of Fashion and Food, Geographies of Violence and Economic Geography to topics such as International Political Economy of China, China In the International Business Environment and East Asian Business In the 20th Century.
A LevelsJewish Free School
- London, United Kingdom
I studied Fine Arts, Geography and Sociology and graduated with A, B, B.
+ Show more
Duke of Edinburgh AwardThe Duke of Edinburgh AwardCommitment to tasks was shown throughout my Duke of Edinburgh experience as I had to undertake the 2 day expedition. Although the expedition could sometimes be challenging, I showed resilience to the hardships and completed the award. Leadership skills were shown as often myself and others in the group would have to create the routes and understand the maps in order to get the group through the expedition.